Countdown to REBEL HEART Tour: less than a month to OPENING NIGHT!

Apples388

Well she said "Yes" when that interviewer asked if we would hear Vogue.

Yes. Did she say she would perform it in it's entirety? No. According to illuminattix, whose info seems far more reliable and detailed than NOM, it wasn't part of the rehearsal setlist. Therefore it's most likely going to be included in Holy Water as a segment ala Intervention during Mother and Father on RIT.

This thread is slowly doing my head in. People going to walk out if certain songs are played, big hits like Holiday bugging people as over-played, and constant talk of information from MadonnaTribe.

It's ridiculous.

Thanks Msig, the only people at Tribe I believe are AndiFeel and Paulo, the others not so much

+1

Those are the only currently regular posters in the Tribe forum who are known to have insider sources.

This thread is slowly doing my head in. People going to walk out if certain songs are played, big hits like Holiday bugging people as over-played, and constant talk of information from MadonnaTribe.

😕😧

Agreed. And why do some users feel the need to repeat themselves over and over and over. This is not a competition 'who was the first person to predict the correct setlist'

By the way just because Madonna answered "Yes" to Andy Cohen's question of "Will I hear X?" doesn't necessarily mean she'll perform the whole song. It may be a snippet or a video interlude or whatever.

By the way just because Madonna answered "Yes" to Andy Cohen's question of "Will I hear X?" doesn't necessarily mean she'll perform the whole song. It may be a snippet or a video interlude or whatever.

Exactly. She's just using Instagram and interviews for hyping. Later this will be a OYH in DWT case.

Well, it looks like she's going to skip: LAP, ROL, AL, COADF (basically her best albums) and HC and MDNA

However, if we believe illuminattix:

Cherish, Sorry and Love Profusion were rehearsed and may make it onto the setlist.

Cherish? :madgemanson:

Well, I agree what you said about those bein her best albums... I guess it just keeps getting harder and harder to create a balanced set list each tour, BUT wth are Frozen, Secret, etc. She hasn't performed those in ages. :(

Don't Tell Me and Deeper & Deeper are the songs I look forward to the most. :)

I cannot wait for these girls to be on stage with Madonna. They're just so amazing.

Their moves in this video are actually very Madonna like in their own way. I think they complement her really well and we just saw the surface on the promo tour:

The fact they are lovers is also amazing and so romantic. rebel hearts.

Edited by Eltacubo

Guest groovyguy

My prediction based on the rumors:

The Rebel Heart Tour Set List

ACT 1: Medieval???

1. Iconic

2. Unapologetic Bitch

3. Vogue

4. Justify My Love

5. Hold Tight

SEX – Video Interlude

ACT 2: SEX

1. Like A Virgin

2. Holy Water

3. Inside Out [Remix]

4. Deeper & Deeper [samples GGW + others]

5. Devil Pray

Cherish or Love Profusion – Video Interlude

ACT 3: LATIN / GYPSY / FRIDA

1. Living for Love

2. Dress You Up

3. La Isla Bonita (With "Spanish Eyes" chords)

4. Who's That Girl

5. Rebel Heart [ samples Whole Lotta Love ]

Rescue Me or Nothing Really Matters – Video Interlude

ACT 4: CRAZY 30s

1. Ghosttown [intro with Between the Bars]

2. Heartbreak City / Love Don’t Live Here Anymore

3. Body Shop [samples "La Vie En Rose]

4. True Blue

5. Music [Charleston 20s/30s]

Illuminati – Video Interlude

ACT 5: PARTY / ENCORE

1. Bitch I’m Madonna [Sander Kleinenberg Remix / Sander Kleinenberg him self stated that he was asked to do a re-edit of his remix for the tour]

2. Don’t Tell Me

3. Holiday

"Confirmed" by News-of-Madonna.com

Iconic (opening song)
La Isla Bonita

Deeper and Deeper

Music

Living for Love

Holy Water

S.E.X. (interlude)

Rebel Heart (samples Whole Lotta Love)

La vie en rose (Edith Piaf cover)

Dress You Up, La Isla Bonita, Who's That Girl and Rebel Heart will form the Gipsy section of the tour, with Music being part of a 1930s themed section.

"Rumors" in the MT forum

Iconic opens the show

Unapologetic Bitch (second song)

S.E.X. (first interlude)

True Blue

Deeper and Deeper

Don't Tell Me [part of final setlist]

Like a Virgin

Devil Pray

Like a Virgin, Devil Pray and 3 more songs forming the second act in this tour

Illuminati (interlude feat. Lady Gaga and Beyoncé)

Bitch I'm Madonna (remix)

Ghosttown (with "Between the Bars" intro)

Body Shop (with "La vie en rose" sample)

Music (Charleston 20s/30s song)

Ghosttown (Between the bars intro), Body Shop (La Vie En Rose) and Music are part of the 5 songs in "Crazy 30s" section.

Living for Love opens the Latin section

Inside Out [Remix]

Rebel Heart (with "Whole Lotta Love" sample)

Holiday closes the show

Cherish? :madgemanson:

Well, I agree what you said about those bein her best albums... I guess it just keeps getting harder and harder to create a balanced set list each tour, BUT wth are Frozen, Secret, etc. She hasn't performed those in ages. :(

Don't Tell Me and Deeper & Deeper are the songs I look forward to the most. :)

While I love Frozen, she has performed it on 3 of the last 5 tours so it's hardly been ages. I would love a return of Secret, but it would probably require some sort of uptempo version. It's tough to include some of the slower songs because there's a lot of pressure to keep the action going

While I love Frozen, she has performed it on 3 of the last 5 tours so it's hardly been ages.

While that's true, M hasn't performed "Frozen" for 11 years, apart from the 2009 leg of S&S, which covered Europe only.

Do we know who's in charge of the costumes ?

Arianne Phillips is still on board as Tour Stylist, as she has been on all of M's tours since 2001.

According to News-of-Madonna.com, M will be wearing a dress by Gucci in the Gipsy section.

do you guys think that we are gonna get the same,but obviously more elaborate 'Bitch, I'm Madonna' performance? starting of as a video interlude and then continuing live on stage??

Isn't the tour performance supposed to be a remix version? I think she's gonna switch it up a bit.

Sanctuary is great but let's be real, Madonna would probably be all 'I don't know her'-like if someone from her team would suggest it

I'd fall over if she incorporated anything from "Sanctuary" in any way. And I didn't even think about it, but yes, it would fit in well to a love/romance section.

I'm rooting for "Rain". It's such a timeless, lush, and gorgeous song. It'd please casual fans as well as the diehards and could realistically fit in almost all the rumored sections. Plus, I think it'd really suit her lower register which she's been singing in more so this era.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Sanctuary is great but let's be real, Madonna would probably be all 'I don't know her'-like if someone from her team would suggest it

she doesn't even remember Secret, to her Bedtime Stories is Human Nature for 70 minutes.

hmmm...

"Holiday" is for me not a really perfect choice for the final song...

i like the song...but the first and the last song must be perfect and a highlight.

"Hung Up" and "Give It 2 Me" were perfect, "Celebration" really good.

Miss "Like A Prayer"...

EDIT:

would like to hear a "Frozen"-version like that one from the S&S-Tour, too

hmmm...

"Holiday" is for me not a really perfect choice for the final song...

i like the song...but the first and the last song must be perfect and a highlight.

"Hung Up" and "Give It 2 Me" were perfect, "Celebration" really good.

Miss "Like A Prayer"...

I disagree it's the quentisensial Madonna song and it's perfect ending the concert with an absolute classic.

Hung Up from Confessions was for me the bet closing to a tour since the legendary days of Blonde Ambition!

Excellent production and energy on her iconic leotard!

I disagree it's the quentisensial Madonna song and it's perfect ending the concert with an absolute classic.

Hung Up from Confessions was for me the bet closing to a tour since the legendary days of Blonde Ambition!

Excellent production and energy on her iconic leotard!

I agree as well. That being said, I'd actually love it if she OPENED with it on this tour. The entire stadium would go absolutely ballistic.

Edited by KalamazooJay