First 5 Rebel Heart tour dates have been postponed till January.

Alpha

This sucks. I feel so bad for you guys who bought concert and plane tickets. To reschedule a few days before/after is one thing, but 5 months?! Ugh.

The billboard article said it's cuz the stage needs more time to be built.....like is it really gonna take that long tbh

What the fucking fuck?!!!!

This is fucking 2012 all over again I'm sitting here crying.

Bitch fucking cancels Australia all these years, I spend $1000s booking flights and now she fucking cancels?!

FUCK THIS IM SO FUCKING UPSET AND ANGRY

And rescheduling to FUCKING JANUARY?! How does that even make sense. I'm so worried for aus dates now. I basically have a flight to America for absolutely no fucking reason

Guest eroticerotic

lol omg; well, this is exactly why i buy tickets at the date of the venue. :p

has there been an announcement yet? to explain why this is happening? i feel bad for those who have a flight and hotel prepaid for :/ sucks. sorry!!

Well fuck!!! I was so excited about Atlanta being the second stop because I could see a Madonna show without spoiling anything first. Now that's gone. My best friend has plane tickets from Dallas to go with me, that's a headache now. Idk what the fuck I'll be doing in JANUARY. The ONLY Ray of light I can hold to is if this schedule stays the same, she will have a month break before my Atlanta show so she can hopefully bring the heat. But whatever. I'd love to know exactly why this is happening. That stage design has been up since the beginning of the year, this ain't her first rodeo...it's literally going to take those FIVE days to be ready? In September? Idk man. Shit happens but going to a show like this is a true investment so this is a royal pain in the ass.

Oh god... All the people travelling to Miami from Europe, Latin America, Australia etc... Those plane tickets are not refundable and they cost a fortune. You can't even change the date in many cases.

This is absolutely fucked. Changing opening night is fucked.

A few days maybe. But 5 months. It's not like they don't know opening night attracts people from all over the world.

Fucking dumb cunt morons

Now would be a damn good time to announce the Australia and Asia dates to help take out some of the bad vibes with fans and the media that will be be blowing up once everybody wakes up in the morning :grr:

Guest Rachelle of London

I can't get my airfare or hotel refunded because it's less than 10 weeks!!!! I can't breathe

feel so horrible for everyone! :(

maybe it had something to do with traveling schedule. i dont think its ticket sales b/c tickets begin to sell closer to the show date and on show night.

Guest Pud Whacker

Yeah. It's so silly. When has Madonna ever been like omg I'm not going to be ready... in 3 months :lol:

:rotfl:

It really isn't funny.

Guest bluejean

Wow. That's terrible.

So sorry to all of you who have organised travel and accommodation. That really really sucks.

People should never buy tickets to opening shows. It is highly likely that they will get canceled or postponed. Just look at past concerts from Madonna and other artists....its very common!

Now would be a damn good time to announce the Australia and Asia dates to help take out some of the bad vibes with fans and the media that will be be blowing up once everybody wakes up in the morning :grr:

They seriously need too!

Guest Rachelle of London

People should never buy tickets to opening shows. It is highly likely that they will get canceled or postponed. Just look at past concerts from Madonna and other artists....its very common!

All 5 opening shows???

I can't get my airfare or hotel refunded because it's less than 10 weeks!!!! I can't breathe

Feeling horrible for you chelle :(

I can change my flight but it has to be the same country and I have to do it by March! I have no reason to go anymore. Such a waste of money. I'm so lucky I am lazy as fuck and didn't book accommodation or tours or anything yet. Fuck.

Feeling so bad for everyone.

Oh shut up

Christ. What shitty planning her camp's part. What on earth could take 1 extra week this far out? Miami is probably done with her after the 3-4 hour wait last time and now this.

my twitter feed is looking worse and worse. i feel real bad for fans traveling far who can't get their flight/hotel accommodations changed/refunded! we're talking about 1000s of dollars!

Omg my airline won't refund or transfer me. :( Wtf am I supposed to do, meet everyone else who flew from all over the world? Fuck!