GHOSTTOWN VIDEO PREMIERE!!!! Classic masterpiece!

Guest ziggy

GMAYL was a well-done video and fun, and GGW had imagery that referenced classic Madonna, but they were not "classic" Madonna clips.

The videos for MDNA were an improvement from those two lazy-ass clips she did for Hard Candy but it didn't help much as the songs were awful (GMAYL, GGW) or at best middling (TUTR). I believe Ghosttown is the first time since Hung Up she's getting everything right both visually and sonically.

Edited by ziggy

Just amazing Suedey! :wow:

I can't deal with it Flippie!!

I'm already rehearsing the dance routine by the way... when the world - *step* - gets - * step* - cold - * turn* -

QUEEN OF LIFE!

New York, Paris, London, Los Angeles... Maybe I'm dreaming but when I heard these cities, I thought about the Rebel Heart promo tour :newspaper:

I watched 5 times so far and it gets better with each view. I'll admit it at first I was a bit underwhelmed and felt she could have used an additional day for filming scenes, but it's just good as it is. Definitely better than LFL and most of her current videos.

Amazing!!! This is already a classic M video with stunning visuals, a great chemistry between the two of them and she looks too beautiful for words..!! OMG, I guess I will now watch it on repeat for the next couple of hours..

btw terrence & M have a lot of chemistry i don't know why some people don't like him. better him than a typical pretty boy of 20. this looks realistic.. and he praises her in the behind the scenes saying he would've made the video 100 times again cuz she's madonna

Agreeing with everything you are saying on this thread. :laugh: First about how beautiful Madonna is and I also loved the videos for GMAYL and GGW.

You are right that those two videos are great, but for me LFL and Ghosttown both surpass those.

They both have very distinct themes and looks and feel more iconic.

Ghosttown is just incredible and I personally think LFL is brilliant. Great dancing in both videos so far this era, can't wait to see what she has in store for BIM

Guest Pud Whacker

I LOVE EVERY SECOND OF IT!!!

Hopefully she has learned from these stupid apps. They've been nothing but time wasters and have pissed people off.

It was funny, I had to step out of work to view at 5 to 10 and there others outside on their phones and I was looking at them suspiciously! :rotfl:

Guest Rachelle of London

btw terrence & M have a lot of chemistry i don't know why some people don't like him. better him than a typical pretty boy of 20. this looks realistic.. and he praises her in the behind the scenes saying he would've made the video 100 times again cuz she's madonna

He's a vile mysoginist pig but he's amazing in the video. They didn't even edit out his beer belly :lmao: rather him than some 20 year old that's never even heard of her.

Guest Rachelle of London

Could you imagine the meltdown at Chez Ciccone over the Meerkat App. :dead:

This video really needs to air during regular TV programming like they used to do on channel 4! It's epic