GHOSTTOWN VIDEO PREMIERE!!!! Classic masterpiece!

Just got back from work and watched it.

I CAN'T BREATHE

?

!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!ONE!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!

Breathe thru your mouth. :lol:

Matthew Camp is so hot & cute.

Back on topic : Superb video, love the look, love the dance, love the pictures of Lola, X-static process and Madonna Sr.

The only person i saw complaining here is somebody i already blocked ages ago for being full of shit. I'm never wrong.

Back to watching the video again and again

PS : I disagree with LFL and GT being her best videos in ages, the ONLY good thing from the MDNA era were the videos (on mute). GT is classical Madonna ballad video : TAB, POG, You'll see....

really.....a lot of M fans seem to have deleted MDNA era (and vids) from their brains.... :lol:

If any fan complains about this video I'll personally see to their face with a golf club

Whoa! GolfDonna!

I need to collect my thoughts.. this video is too beautiful for me.. I can't breathe.. I am crying!!

I KNOW :cries: :cries: :cries: I keep watching and pausing it at times to contain myself it's just EVERYTHING god can this era be any more PERFECT?!?!?????

GMAYL was a well-done video and fun, and GGW had imagery that referenced classic Madonna, but they were not "classic" Madonna clips. This one has the makings to be one.

I'm not sure what makes a 'classic' Madonna video then. Most of her best videos are completely different from each other.

I just watched the video without the volume on and it all flowed so beautifully.

For the little fuckers who show negativity about the storyline or it not being a Dawn of the death-like video = F OFF!

Damn they even complain about the little kid's presence!. Love the multiracial aspect of it.

I understand there will always be the "should have" "could have" but if someone tries to put down this video, they're just being trolls not appreciating the great aspects of it.

It is a great video visually and the song is as great as well. 2 winners.

i'M WATCHING THE BEHIND THE SCENES ON TIDAL NOW

Please give us highlights when you are done.

Loved the video. Cried when she kissed her mom's picture. I am fan wanking that she and Terrence had wild sex after the shoot. Classic Madonna cinematic video. Love it. Love the song. Wish this is how this whole RH album was launched.

I just watched the video without the volume on and it all flowed so beautifully.

For the little fuckers who show negativity about the storyline or it not being a Dawn of the death-like video = F OFF!

Damn they even complain about the little kid's presence!. Love the multiracial aspect of it.

I understand there will always be the "should have" "could have" but if someone tries to put down this video, they're just being trolls not appreciating the great aspects of it.

It is a great video visually and the song is as great as well. 2 winners.

Yasss!!!

I'm glad they didn't go for the "big scenery" / "super special effects" for the video. I mean, we have lots of that. Walking Dead, the movies in the cinemas, or what have you. She didn't need that style to achieve the vibe they wanted. At the same time, the video felt claustrophobic for me. It adds to the feel of it.

ANYONE WHO HAS ANYTHING TO BITCH ABOUT THIS VIDEO SHOULD BE FUCKING BANNED.

Yup! If these seneseless dumbazz phags hating on the video knows what's good for them they'll go into hiding!

SERIOUSLY SOME OF THE COMMENTS HERE HAVE GOTTEN MY FACE MAKING THE MOST FUCKED UP EXPRESSIONS POSSIBLE Y'ALL ARE A MESS :lmao:

Madonna's had story-driven clips that are classic (too many to list), and also ones that had no story at all, that are classic (think "Vogue"). None of the clips from the last few albums measure up to the clips often regarded as her best (whether by critics or fans).

If any fan complains about this video I'll personally see to their face with a golf club

yes Chelle! smash them complaining faces!