GHOSTTOWN VIDEO PREMIERE!!!! Classic masterpiece!

this is the second time she is trending on Facebook in a while.. (first: the brits) and vevo is a mess for not updating their view count (1851 is such a random number) certainly will have more views than living for love. there's more hype i believe..

That always happens with videos. Takes a while for the view count to catch up. It's not just Madonna it's everyone

That always happens with videos. Takes a while for the view count to catch up. It's not just Madonna it's everyone

isn't it just the 303 (or something) number that stays on for long?

shut up lol just joking. Nothing can bring me down right now. MADONNA!!!! I love madonna hahaha. I even liked that Terrance guy in it.

The video was very rich and colorful. I can honestly say this is unlike anything I've seen from her b4. Is it Express Yourself or Vogue? No. Nothing will ever compare to those, too much time has gone by and they are certified classics, but this video is it's own thing and I really really like it. Okay I'm a ranting loon now LOL

Suffice it to say, Sloane gives M's new video two thumbs up!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I will rewatch it a few times - maybe the video too, is a sleeper hit ;)

I just found a lot of the directing to be very tacky and the storyline was poorly done. I still like it, oddly enough, but I guess it's because she looks so friggin amazing!!! Im judging from a technical point so I guess we could just ignore that and enjoy it :p

the making of is so gif worthy! she's so beautiful.. seriously.. she doesn't need much editing/photoshop/filters at all. you can see it in the making of right there. she's beautiful. and looks even more like BB & those other models. maybe its the makeup & hat combo with the grillz but she looks really nice :)

Just watched it in HD quality (1080p)... and it's way far better than the first view... I still don't like the middle part (where she wanders and looks at the camera and sketches some moves [phone scene excluded, where she resembles the typical desperation of our actress Monica Vitti]) but I adore the first one and the tango-segment. Overall, a gorgeous video.

[but I still don't like Terrence Howard]

It always says 301 views it'll update by tomorrow morning

yeah i know thats why i don't get the random 1065 or whatever number.. but oh well :)

ghosttown also trended worldwide along with on FB. haven't seen that in a while :)

This proves she still has it. Her best song and video in years. Hard Candy and MDNA were somewhat uninspired and on autopilot in many senses, this is her finally focusing attention away from the tours and back to making great songs and videos. A certified timeless Vadge classique!

the general public needs to see this video...

everyone share on social media please

I've done this on my Facebook page and it wouldn't hurt for each and everyone of us to share on our Facebook/Twitter accounts. Anyway, Hauntingly beautiful! I usually don't tear up from scenes in music videos but the scenes at the telephone, and looking at her dead family members pictures are so profound to me. She looks amazing, Terrence is great in it, the tango is perfection, the orphaned little boy, and the wolf are awesome touches! Easily one of my favorite Madonna vids!

...and so I showed it to my cousin who is all Drake, Kendrick, hip hop kinda guy and he immediately added Ghost Town on his play list and said, that's a bloody brilliant video. I was telling him how the album is not doing as well as we thought it would and he was like, well, if this tune and this video doesn't light up everywhere then she is being sabotaged. LMAO.

This proves she still has it. Her best song and video in years. Hard Candy and MDNA were somewhat uninspired and on autopilot in many senses, this is her finally focusing attention away from the tours and back to making great songs and videos. A certified timeless Vadge classique!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!

OMG it is beautifully shot!

It is way better than LFL and it's her best video since Hung Up!!! She looks so beautiful and hot, the hair and the face, just wow.

The final dance, the fucking HD!! Even the Asian kid is great, I'm so happy :)

The video is getting press from Time, Rolling Stones, Huffington (the comments are really good!)

The video is just amazing.