GHOSTTOWN VIDEO PREMIERE!!!! Classic masterpiece!

OMG, so true.

Madonna is a pop video pioneer. She's not fucking Bjork. Take A Bow is 1 of her most cliched ballad videos ever but that 1 got her a VMA and a massive US #1 hit. Frozen has no storyline, Power of Goodbye is basically a L'Oreal commercial (Madonna's words :rotfl: ) Secret is a fashion shoot, etc.

AND YOU KNOW WAHT? I LOVE THEM ALL.

And yes let's face it Madonan and Terrence are hot together and yes I'm willing to overlook his poor reputation - in fact it adds a touch of subversiveness to the vid!

Sorry bitches you're just gonna have to wait for BIM if you want to see CrazyDonna!

Did she really say that ? hahaha Well Its one of my favs actually

YOU SEE HOW EASY IT IS! YOU PUT IN ON FUCKING YOUTUVE/VEVO AND IT GOES VIRAL. DO NOT MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR PEOPLE!

YAAAAASSSS

PLUS IT S THE BEST WAY TO GET STREAMING POINT SIS M

Howard was hot.

That scene where the kid was watching behind the scenes as Howard was about to shoot M but he didn't, beautiful.

And PlaygroundDonna was everything :drama:

TelephoneDonna is even better. She looks very emotional. I wanna know what she heard from the other end. Perhaps, "I told you so. Meerkunts will fuck u up good!" :dead:

She looks fucking amazing :inlove:

Loved the beginning and her telephone acting was the best since Evita

Apr0820151903ghost1.gif

Well done, M!

My only gripe would be that they could have found a male lead who wasn't fat and deeply unattractive :naughty:

Did she really say that ? hahaha Well Its one of my favs actually

It was the first time I heard it too! TPOG :inlove:

You know what I love? That she isn't overly photoshopped/filtred/whatever... Unlike LFL with all the effects and filters on her face, in Ghosttown she actually looks like a BEAUTIFUL mature woman. I'm not saying "old" or "older", just BEAUTIFUL AND MATURE. Love all the close ups!

Howard was hot.

That scene where the kid was watching behind the scenes as Howard was about to shoot M but he didn't, beautiful.

And PlaygroundDonna was everything :drama:

That scene was really good. A break to provide just enough tension before she starts the bridge. Sudden quiet where all you can hear is crackling fire and wind.

She looks fucking amazing :inlove:

Loved the beginning and her acting was the best since Evita

Apr0820151903ghost1.gif

Well done, M!

My only gripe would be that they could have found a male lead who wasn't fat and deeply unattractive :naughty:

U kidding me? Terrence is kinda hot. Now I need to start watching Empire. :lol:

finally... our thirst for a video with a storyline and no random dancing in front of walls and mirrors are quenched since what? Her best video since American Life (original)

You know what I love? That she isn't overly photoshopped/filtred/whatever... Unlike LFL with all the effects and filters on her face, in Ghosttown she actually looks like a BEAUTIFUL mature woman. I'm not saying "old" or "older", just BEAUTIFUL AND MATURE. Love all the close ups!

Yas! Yas! Yas!

I loved it, especially the way she looks...gorgeous face and nice hair (wig) for a change. The effects were cool, too. It's not the best video EVA but there's only so much you can cram into a 5 minute music video. I'm glad it's not a 15+ minutes pseudo 'epic' mini movie

Is Madonna hinting in the description of the Ghosttown video that Devil Pray may be a single? Because I'm ALL FOR IT.

Me too but only as long as BIM gets a video… it's so weird how I don't really care for the song yet I want to see a vid for it so bad. And let's face it it'd probably be a hit

OMG this is the 22nd best video I've EVER seen. It's ace and her best video for aeons - I still haven't saw the LFL video (:lmao:) and lots of other interviews and performances this era (it's fucking hard to keep up!) but I love this and so glad I saw it right away spoiler-free.

They did what was expected and went with the sci-fi end of the world theme, it was how you envisioned it going with the title. Apocalyptodonna rules. :dramatic:

Let's see - she looks photochopped within an inch of her life and actually looks like her magazine shoots. :lmao: A good thing of course. :sassy::wow: And the teeth! The gap has returned with a vengeance - or is that the grillzzzz? She looks like Kate Moss's daughter or Cara Delevinge's sister. I'm getting Kate Bush vibes with the dancing and it's like a neo-POG with the colouring and the dance off on the chess board floor. Is the guy Terence Howard?

Best bit: when he tries to rip those damn gloves off :wow: they look like transformer hands/Freddie vibe.