So, this album stays so fresh and cool and great as when we first heard of it. So many layers, so many great songs... This is going to be one of those standing albums that we will listen with joy in 15 or 20 years!

It's incredibly beautiful: lyrics, music, voice, atmosphere.

and it also contains one of the best lines ever "don't wanna get to the end of my days saying I wasn't amazed"

It's so moving

:clap:

I love Messiah. I agree she could have worked it out a bit more, like adding a bridge, making it longer, but the released version is still a wonderful song. I feel like it's got a dreamy, magical atmosphere and of course the lyrics are fascinating too.

I don't see many similarities with Falling Free except they're both ballads. Different production, different themes.

:clap:

I love Messiah. I agree she could have worked it out a bit more, like adding a bridge, making it longer, but the released version is still a wonderful song. I feel like it's got a dreamy, magical atmosphere and of course the lyrics are fascinating too.

I don't see many similarities with Falling Free except they're both ballads. Different production, different themes.

Nonoka, feel exactly the same way as you re Messiah. Would have loved a bridge but still adore this song. Love her clear beautiful vocals as well. Should be the theme song to a magical blockbuster film. The variety and depth on the Rebel Heart album is wonderful.

Messiah is in my all time Madonna TOP 10. It's perfection on every level from the vocals to the lyrics to the majestic orchestra.

This album is now my favorite Madonna album of all time.

I absolutely LOVE Messiah, but agree that it's far too short. I kinda feel that most of the songs on Rebel Heart are a bit short actually... Still an awesome album though!

I love Messiah and how it's perfectly sandwiched between SEX and Rebel Heart: the mysteriously divine intro after the door shuts at the end of SEX and the heartbeat outro that leads to the final track...yaaas queen

I must confess, I can't get enough of RH album. I just want to play some of it everyday, I can't help singing alone to most of the songs, I am literaly Addicted, I need some Rebel heart everyday to feel complete.

I frequently play in random and I get so excited whenever Devil Pray start. I love to sing Inside out very out loud (I might be annoying actually) but I don't care.

I just love it...

I feel sorry for general public who doesn't know anything about it, and for those who were fans once and decided to skip RH.

Anyway, I wanted to share, just because I love this album.

I must confess, I can't get enough of RH album. I just want to play some of it everyday, I can't help singing alone to most of the songs, I am literaly Addicted, I need some Rebel heart everyday to feel complete.

I frequently play in random and I get so excited whenever Devil Pray start. I love to sing Inside out very out loud (I might be annoying actually) but I don't care.

I just love it...

I feel sorry for general public who doesn't know anything about it, and for those who were fans once and decided to skip RH.

Anyway, I wanted to share, just because I love this album.

Love this post! The album is amazing in every way. I said this back in March, but almost six months later, it's clear it will be standing the test of time for me. My favorite album ever tbh.

I'm shocked when some random exfans or general people say the album is bad. Because to me is so rich and great... I understand mixed feelings for other albums but with Rebel Heart I can't understand it

I'm shocked when some random exfans or general people say the album is bad. Because to me is so rich and great... I understand mixed feelings for other albums but with Rebel Heart I can't understand it

I have to agree with this as well... Especially from one person I know who used to be obsessed by her. I swear, music taste and opinion can oftentimes be influenced not just by the music itself, but by the mindset of some people. Which in a way can be frustrating.

The first 6 tracks are still utter perfection. I could listen to them on repeat forever

It amazing how many tracks we have and I don't skip any of them

It's definitely in my top 5

I absolutely agree. I've run into this sort of person at lease a dozen times since the album came out (I've also run into a dozen people who love the album). At these times, I've swallowed my pride and asked simply, "Why? What is it about the album that you don't connect to?"

They tend to narrow it down to two things: subject matter (BIM, HW, Illuminati... you get it); and, less so, some of the vocals (I've heard many people say they found the LFL chorus grating, for example; BIM...).

When I point out that there are just as many traditionally mature pop songs that are totally Madonna, and that they could just make their own "best of" playlist if they are so turned off by some songs, some of them shrug and others half-heartedly agree. Which I think gets us to a third point: there is simply too much material for some people, and they won't put in the time to pick and choose.

Their loss, no fucking doubt! The only upside to this is that most people do know she has an album out this time around :lol:

I still can't get over the fact that no one in the US knows LFL or GT. These two songs are so rich, and so totally Madonna, that their bombing offends me at a deeply personal level.

Would anyone argue that the strings at the end of "Messiah" are merely a slight variation on the "Frozen" finale, or do you feel that they are a full on imitation along the lines of the "Papa Don't Preach" strings in "Let It Will Be?"