New world tour to be announced next week!

Guest gang bang

Guest Hunterlas

I totally see your point but frankly, I dont think Madonnas team nor M herself worries about that stuff. It seems to be like they say "lets put this show on the road and whatever will be, will be" ...if they cared, the DVDs of the shows would be filmed in the middle of the tour, not at the end when she is and looks tired and her voice isnt at her pick. Oh well... Itd be fun for the tour to start in Australia, thats for sure.

Guest Rachelle of London

Who's gonna be going to the inevitable London show??

Your Highness will be of course! I'm planning to do all the UK shows and Paris

Guest bluejean

I don't think I'd want to do London. The shows there never seem to go well. Always sound issues, too much natural light etc etc.

I need my 1st Madonna concert experience to be PERFECT.

Guest Rachelle of London

I don't think I'd want to do London. The shows there never seem to go well. Always sound issues, too much natural light etc etc.

I need my 1st Madonna concert experience to be PERFECT.

Paris!!!!!

Guest bluejean

It's going to be virtually impossible to come up with a setlist that covers enough new material while still pleasing the people that want to hear the hits. There's just so many good songs on this new album. I predict 7 oldies but goodies only.

Guest bluejean

Open the tour with Holy Water please Madonna. Followed by S.E.X. then a funked up Like a Virgin. Let your pussy own that stage.

Guest Hunterlas

We already had this convo. You're taking me as your date!

Do I know you? Have we done opening night together before? (Im new in the forum)

With so many songs this time around (and all fantastic), I would not mind a Drowned World case with 80% of the setlist focused on the new stuff.

Do we all still think that she'll announce the tour after the Grammys next week? I feel like there should be a rumoured European itinerary (that turns out to be true) and news of dancer auditions by now, at least.

Paws Down posted this:

I have received a confirmation from someone close to M's team: rehearsals for her tour will start this month.

You can expect a tour announcement VERY SOON. Possibly, this week, post-Grammy.

Paws Down posted this:

I have received a confirmation from someone close to M's team: rehearsals for her tour will start this month.

You can expect a tour announcement VERY SOON. Possibly, this week, post-Grammy.

just wanted to say that

PutYourPawsDown Confirmation: @Madonna IS going on tour. It will be announced soon.

Guest whatatramp

Your Highness will be of course! I'm planning to do all the UK shows and Paris

Chelle and I will be in the London gig(s) for sure.

Chellle will be breaking it out to "Bitch I'm Madonna" whilst I'll be pussy-popping to "Unapologetic Bitch" in the golden trapezoid :wow:

I'm ready to scream the "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" part :tigger: