Madonna To Appear on The Jonathan Ross Show

Braby

I didn't get in either. I had an orange wristband as well. Was sooo pissed off and especially the fact that we kept getting told to go and come back and made to stand in the cold all day and they rejected. I was miserable all night. I still don't understand how they let something like this happen.

I didn't get in either. I had an orange wristband as well. Was sooo pissed off and especially the fact that we kept getting told to go and come back and made to stand in the cold all day and they rejected. I was miserable all night. I still don't understand how they let something like this happen.

I am sorry you didn't get in.

This will continue to happen at these type of events until someone from her team speaks to the organisers and ensures seats are held back for fans instead of randoms on a priority list or industry blaggers. If they can't hold back seats then organise more competitions through fan sites to make it a bit fairer. Honestly some of those people going in last night could not care less that it was a Madonna special while the real fans who queued all day were left in the cold. The organisers gave all the real fans the Orange wristbands knowing full well we wouldn't get in. There is no way they should have allowed the priority list to have so many people on it. Disgusting.

Guest Rachelle of London

I am sorry you didn't get in.

This will continue to happen at these type of events until someone from her team speaks to the organisers and ensures seats are held back for fans instead of randoms on a priority list or industry blaggers. If they can't hold back seats then organise more competitions through fan sites to make it a bit fairer. Honestly some of those people going in last night could not care less that it was a Madonna special while the real fans who queued all day were left in the cold. The organisers gave all the real fans the Orange wristbands knowing full well we wouldn't get in. There is no way they should have allowed the priority list to have some many people on it. Disgusting.

Was rather funny that the person that won the contest through Madonna.com (same person as always) also got in with a media pass. :lmao: its actually a joke. I dont think M's team care anymore about normal fans.

Was rather funny that the person that won the contest through Madonna.com (same person as always) also got in with a media pass. :lmao: its actually a joke. I dont think M's team care anymore about normal fans.

True Chelle.

Oh and how many industry people did they let in and then they said to us oh sorry the first list has been growing all day. Then why give out wristbands and ask people to come back?

Actually Chelle I don't think one person with an Orange wristband got in. I was there at 10am and given #514 I don't think there was anyone in front of me with a lower number which makes it even more of a farce.

Ugh, totally gutted for you guys that never got in! And of course it was up to Madge's people to ensure that a decent amount of fans got in! Ridiculous organisation as per.

Neil aka Andifeel for taking the time to update the fellow fans on his way home from the show taping!

Worra shocker. Look for this plum in a bullring near you this winter.

Anyway, Madge looks absolutely amazing in the pics I've seen. I hope she allows us to actually appreciate that though and (unlike the Brits) let's the cameras come in for more than full body shots only!

Ugh, totally gutted for you guys that never got in! And of course it was up to Madge's people to ensure that a decent amount of fans got in! Ridiculous organisation as per.

Anyway, Madge looks absolutely amazing in the pics I've seen. I hope she allows us to actually appreciate that though and (unlike the Brits) let's the cameras come in for more than full body shots only!

I noticed a lot of M Tribe people got priority tickets

I can't believe the disrespect from people who got in. I tweeted a few of them and they all have this holier than thou attitude. Fans waited in the rain for hours and came from another country and actually won from a competition but didn't get in? ah well, you needed the right wristband! too bad! what the fuck? Im not talking about fans from other forums, I think it's more the casuals who are also industry people. They're so arrogant and selfish! Actually, only wossy himself responded a bit better, saying he couldn't help it & he's not in control over that (bullshit of course, he easily could let fans in and if Madonna 's people knew about this I'm sure they would have let them in because Madonna wants her fans, not business people!). Jodie Harsh also said she loves M and never made fun of her, lol yeah right.

Madonna 's people knew about this I'm sure they would have let them in because Madonna wants her fans, not business people

Oh come on, the place was teeming with "Madonna's people". Yes, Madge herself wants fans there, but she leaves that kinda stuff to her minions to sort out.

I noticed a lot of M Tribe people got priority tickets

That's the worst !

They were the 1st to talk about the leaks (and to help to spread them) but they have the privilege to get in. :abuse:

If these promo gigs happen it will be interesting to see how they distribute the tickets.

She did two promo gigs for COADF. One at Koko many for press and industry the other at GAY for mainly fans. She even said on stage at GAY that the show was better than Koko

Oh come on, the place was teeming with "Madonna's people". Yes, Madge herself wants fans there, but she leaves that kinda stuff to her minions to sort out.

Yeah you're probably right. Should have said Madonna instead of her people. It's madonna herself who wants the positive energy, I don't think any of her minions care, they just think about themselves and their relations and unless madonna says anything, they'll be lazy and ignore it as if nothing happens.

That's the worst !

They were the 1st to talk about the leaks (and to help to spread them) but they have the privilege to get in. :abuse:

au contraire they avoided all talk about them.. unless I missed something.. i think it was drownedmadonna or madonnarama (or them both?) who spread a lot of information.. months before the leaks.

justsaw a tweet from @officialcharts that M is 10.500 sales away from top 10 in the uk.

come on guys.....buy another copy!!

Im really surprised by that - surely she has amassed some pretty big pre-sales? i thought she would have been a nail on for top ten at least.

Madonnarama and Drowned talked about the leaks. Not a word from Tribe. I left Tribe back in 2007 for that reason (and I was a forum moderator). You couldn't talk about unreleased stuff even back then. You couldn't even post candid pictures because of the copyright.

au contraire they avoided all talk about them.. unless I missed something.. i think it was drownedmadonna or madonnarama (or them both?) who spread a lot of information.. months before the leaks.

Oh I'm confused, sorry ! I was sure they talked about it...

I was just kinda surprised they let them him, after that.

+1

AFAIK, Neil aka andifeel was in the Golden Triangle for 20+ shows on the MDNA Tour.

Pure luck? I think not!

i don't think pre sales are counted

Even the separate Living For Love - single download? Thats disappointing. Seems strange they released it as a pre-sale single download before christmas then - they should have just with held it and released it as a proper single - then the album version could have been delivered along with the Album pre-order. She clearly doesnt care about single charts anymore.