Madonna To Appear on The Jonathan Ross Show

Braby

I'm so glad for this forum and you wonderful people :inlove:

Bill I had the same thought earlier today. Such amazing fans in here. I thought about experiencing this whole thing without this place and I couldn't even imagine it.

I feel really emotional tonight. I'm watching The Confessions Tour, looking at this gorgeous pic of her at the bday party, and I just read the article from Attitude... This last paragraph did me in. Tears again...

"Maybe we needed Madonna to fall flat on her arse for us to realise: were not going to have her forever. Lets treat her right."

awe bill i just want to grab u, hug u, hold u, snuggle u, and put wet kisses all over u.

and fine i'll be into Ghosttown now...esp. after the line u posted from Attitude.

I know there have been a couple of setbacks but I feel like this is a WONDERFUL era in Madonna's career so far! We have been so LUCKY as fans to have been given the goodies we have already received...amazing magazine interviews, television interviews (to follow), some of the best music of her career imho, remixes, a great pop video, live performances, stunning photo shoots, etc...and to think the RH album has not even been released yet!😱😃

We have loads more new album tracks to look forward to in addition to a new world tour! I mean, this is FUCKING INCREDIBLE...the buzz and the hoopla around her at the moment is INSANE though it seems to verge more on the positive side! And what's more, she is looking more radiant than ever! Sorry to ramble on but I feel so grateful to have her at the moment. She's fucking marvellous!

I feel really emotional tonight. I'm watching The Confessions Tour, looking at this gorgeous pic of her at the bday party, and I just read the article from Attitude... This last paragraph did me in. Tears again...

"Maybe we needed Madonna to fall flat on her arse for us to realise: were not going to have her forever. Lets treat her right."

:inlove::smooch::thumbsup:

I can't believe Wossy asked her if it was a "stunt".

What a moron.

I predicted this. Did she make this dumb ass drink tequila?

''Her kids love her music but she doesn’t want them going pre-Vogue''

What?! She thinks they won't enjoy all the 80s classics...??!

This statement made me smile :excl: I always felt M best music came after Vogue & starting with JML.

M is awesome in that she's not very nostalgic and does not depend on her commercial hits to promote new music. She's always looking forward and not back.

I can't believe she's wearing platforms! I am so happy about this I could die! this made the entire fall incident go away! COMPLETELY.

and listending to auto tune baby make things better too! lol

Not sure where the comments are coming from that this era is off to a rough start. On what planet?? This is a legitimate full-fledged Madonna era we're experiencing, folks. It's fuckin' fantastic so far are you kidding me? Don't even came at me w/ leaks and a drooping epaulet that no one noticed until days later LOL puhleeezzz!

I've gotten everything I asked for and it's still the first single...

Photoshoots- check

Remixes- check

slammin' video - check

choreographed live performances - check

interviews, fashion, attitude, divaness extraordinaire- DOUBLE CHECK

Not sure where the comments are coming from that this era is off to a rough start. On what planet?? This is a legitimate full-fledged Madonna era we're experiencing, folks. It's fuckin' fantastic so far are you kidding me? Don't even came at me w/ leaks and a drooping epaulet that no one noticed until days later LOL puhleeezzz!

Photoshoots- check

Remixes- check

slammin' video - check

Yes, it has been and will continue to be a Golden Age.

kinda (ie, VERY) disappointed that UB isn't the second single. I was blasting that again today, dreaming of remixes. But I really like Ghosttown (more than LFL), so it's cool. Hopefully a third or fourth single PLEASE

Photoshoots- check

Remixes- check

slammin' video - check

Exactly. People saying "what promo?" really are either blind or not very bright...

After recording her Jonathan Ross Show special uepisode Madonna was seen arriving at Annabel’s Private members club and restaurant in London, England.

image7.jpg

image5.jpgimage6.jpg

hahaha those Asian ladies are influencing her now (the shoes) and I fully embrace this. They're fabulous! Give me my Madonna Asian Matador mash up. GIVE IT 2 ME

If she is serious about a "comedy" tour,maybe she is thinking of doing something along the lines of what Mike Tyson did recently with his Undisputed Truth show. I known she referenced it in her Ryan Seacrest interview after the Grammy's. If that's the case I'd be on board for that. Listening to Madonna shoot the breeze about her amazing career and life in a more intimate setting, with maybe a few songs thrown in too. A few selected dates in major cities around the world. Not a bad idea,she could even do it on Broadway. Get that Tony award M!!!!

Photoshoots- check

Remixes- check

slammin' video - check

Exactly!! Bunch of drama queens.

It sounds like it'll be ages until the next album, and she'll probably also promote at the same time as the film, like with MDNA.

Maybe that's why she put so many songs on Rebel Heart? I know some people are criticizing it for being too long, but maybe it will be awhile before she does a new album so at least she gave us almost two albums!

I"m not sure what to make of the comedy tour thing! It might be interesting, I think she is hysterically funny even though some people don't get her sense of humor.

Maybe that's why she put so many songs on Rebel Heart? I know some people are criticizing it for being too long, but maybe it will be awhile before she does a new album so at least she gave us almost two albums!

I"m not sure what to make of the comedy tour thing! It might be interesting, I think she is hysterically funny even though some people don't get her sense of humor.

:thumbsup: