Madonna To Appear on The Jonathan Ross Show

Braby

Thanks Jamesy!! god I had to turn down the volume and look away when they showed that part 2 times...still flinch every time. :(

Haha...I did the exact same. I had to cover my eyes and mute it at those points. I wish they would stop replaying it...but you know the media.

I just can't bear to watch that part anymore...EVER.

Haha...I did the exact same. I had to cover my eyes and mute it at those points. I wish they would stop replaying it...but you know the media.

I just can't bear to watch that part anymore...EVER.

the sound of the microphone scares me all the time!!

Thanks as always, Jamesy.

I love that she's showed her self deprecating sense of humour and she seems relaxed and happy.

I really think the cape fiasco hit us fans harder than it hit her...all is good on planet M :thumbsup:

We have a new forum reaction gif....

2r38al4.gif:inlove:

She looks so cute, put a smile on my face just watching her!

I gotta say though I do think that by now, they're really exaggerating the whole fall thing. Yes it was unfortunate, but really, these terrible 10 seconds were followed by absolutely flawless 5 minutes of M dancing and singing as good as it can get. I mean even Jonathan himself seems to have focused solely on the fall instead of the whole performance.

I just don't want her to think that's all the performance will be remembered for and that she made a fool of herself in front of everyone...It really couldn't be farther from the truth this time!

T

^ that is why M is so mad about the fall. It took away from the magical performance. She knows that they would all just focus on it.

So true - and what's so unfortunate also is that of all the camera angles that MIGHT have been on her at that exact moment - it was one which showed the fall so brutally and dramatically. Just almost by chance!!

If they had happened to cut to a wide angle shot of the stage or a front shot at the point in the song when she fell - it might not have been clear what exactly had happened. People in the arena commented that they hadn't realised how bad it was until they saw it later on TV.

Oh well! It's a worldwide Madonna legendary event now for alltime!!

^ that is why M is so mad about the fall. It took away from the magical performance. She knows that they would all just focus on it.

Yeah, I guess so. It really sucks though, besides the incident everything about it was so perfect and people loved it, yet she's thinking of it as a "nightmare show"...Oh well, that's her perfectionism coming through I guess.

Guest Rachelle of London

I agree! We didn't even know she fell so hard. Where I was sitting the dancers were all surrounding her so I just thought the cape didn't come off and she missed her line

Thanks as always, Jamesy.

I love that she's showed her self deprecating sense of humour and she seems relaxed and happy.

I really think the cape fiasco hit us fans harder than it hit her...all is good on planet M :thumbsup:

We have a new forum reaction gif....

2r38al4.gif:inlove:

:lol: love that gif!