New Album Discussion - IF YOU ASK FOR A LINK YOU'LL BE BANNED

mnino

I agree the sound of BIM is really old already, dub step is just awful.

There's nothing dubstep about BIM though

ibm5V9pohzYcpC.gif

I am praying for a double album serving pussy jams and heartfelt anthems respectively.

ibm5V9pohzYcpC.gif

Agree totally. I am not enjoying any of what is happening. Hate that the songs were leaked and hate the way people are talking about Madonna as if she is not a human being and has to have perfectly timed and planned reactions.

+1

I have decided not to listen to the new leaks at all. I dont want to hear a bunch of familiar, retweaked tracks when the album comes out.

I hope I can pull though when I am bored during christmas break lol.

Same - I want things to be heard how they were intended on the official album. I don't want to be thinking - "Oh, why'd you get rid or that or put that in", etc.

After the official album, then I'll listen to the leaked demos.

ibsOzzu39d8IAL.gif

Think it can get 1 M + opening week? Think the leak will hurt sales?

giphy.gif

Disclosure have a habit of not disclosing (no pun intended) who they are working with until the releases are officially announced.

Similarly, Benny Benassi denied that he was working on MDNA until the album was officially announced in a press release specifically mentioning him as a co-producer.

That makes sense. Thanks Msig.

I wasn't going to say anything, but since everyone is now throwing in their two cents....

"Living For Love" is absolutely the most rich, euphoric song I've heard from Madonna in god knows how long. I've been waiting for a song like this...and a return of this house sound...for god knows how long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This fits right in with some of the best of her catalogue, including Like a Prayer, Vogue, Deeper and Deeper, Rescue Me, etc...

I just can't stop listening to it. I can't. Pure addiction. And for all those putting it down, saying it's "not single material".... I can't fuck witchu.

I can only imagine what the final version is going to be like with more chorus, more gospel, mixing, etc....... this one BETTER make the album.

Audiences are going to go APE SHIT over this when done live on stage. This HAS TO BE on the tour.

This has international hit single written all over it. FIRST single material. Period.

Mother of god................ #LIVING FOR LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long live the motherfuckin' QUEEN !!!!!!!!!!!

jennifer-lewis-passing-out.gifjennifer-lewis-passing-out.gif

This is the best post anyone has ever made.

C'mon Madonnanation!!! Do you believe in love??

'Cause I've got something to say about it and it goes like this...

Living for love

I'm not giving up!
I'm gonna carry on

Living for love
I'm living for love
I'm not gonna stop
Love's gonna lift me up

synchronizedleyomidropping.gif

vogue-femme-lss-o.gif

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'm in the middle of heartbreak city

During that part, I always picture her singing it in an abandoned city in a post-apocalyptic world :dramatic:

The thing about Revolution is that even if it's not one of the strongest tracks as it is, I can imagine it being one of the tour highlights.

She should get Trent Reznor or the guys from Garbage to remix Addicted. It's 90s alternative rock meets ABBA.

During that part, I always picture her singing it in an abandoned city in a post-apocalyptic world :dramatic:

In their description from months back, Drowned Madonna describe it as being evolved into a more industial sounding track.

The thing about Revolution is that even if it's not one of the strongest tracks as it is, I can imagine it being one of the tour highlights.

She should get Trent Reznor or the guys from Garbage to remix Addicted. It's 90s alternative rock meets ABBA.

Totally agree. I'd love a riff rock-Courtney love type of version of this song. Like Celebrity Skin.

"Messiah" is extraordinary; I ADORE it. Easily in my top 5 M songs. It has the same magic I feel when hearing most of the songs on Ray of Light, "Secret" and some others.

That said - it's the only one I loved. The melody for "Joan of Arc" is beautiful, but I'm unable to enjoy it as I find the lyrics cringeworthy.

That said - it's the only one I loved. The melody for "Joan of Arc" is beautiful, but I'm unable to enjoy it as I find the lyrics cringeworthy.

18cih21743y03jpg.jpg

I think Living for Love has the best shot as a worldwide hit and may reach more people (young, adults and older) so it should be the lead single IMO. Unapologetic Bitch could be the second single, it's more young oriented but it's catchy as hell and may be a hit as well, especially in US.

Edited by Macromad

18cih21743y03jpg.jpg

Living For Love is glorious, but only if it's heavily reworked. But it has so much potential!!!!

The same for Borrowed Time, Heartbreak City, Wash All Over Me, Rebel Heart, Addicted... God, you have to go back to Confessions and before that to Music to have such a collection of potential singles!

And just the thought that those are demos, that half of them may not make it... What kind of PERFECT ALBUM is she crafting????

I think Living for Love has the best shot as a worldwide hit and may reach more people (young, adults and older) so it should be the lead single IMO. Unapologetic Bitch could be the second single, it's more young oriented but it's catchy as hell and may be a hit as well, especially in US.

UB has to be released in the summertime as the 2nd single. Imagine this at the beach and the hot weather....

RH must be the first single though, it's just so universal.

Living for Love for 3rd single.

Of the recent demos, Living For Love and Heartbreak City are my favorites. Just amazing. The rest are good too.

As fans, when this album drops officially we must unite as one. Promote the hell out of the album, buy all the versions, in store and iTunes and preach it. 2015 belongs to Madonna.

*Sings Living For Love at full voice* :lmao:

Weren't you yesterday crying with Madonna and thinking only of her happines? Finally you downloaded the demos?

Illuminati would absolutely KICK ASS on tour. I can't even imagine how that pounding beat would sound in an arena.

I agree with you....Illuminati is one of my favorites too. I love that the demos are more pop/rock than dance/club sounding.

"Messiah" is extraordinary; I ADORE it. Easily in my top 5 M songs. It has the same magic I feel when hearing most of the songs on Ray of Light, "Secret" and some others.

Some of her biggest hits have cringeworthy lyrics.