New Album Discussion - IF YOU ASK FOR A LINK YOU'LL BE BANNED

mnino

Well I must be honest and say I don't think LFL could be the next Like a Prayer. It's like people think add a choir and you have Like a Prayer Vol. 2 :lol: To my ears it sounds more like an underground early 90's house song. Not really a truly mainstream, global hit of Hung Up proportions. But definitely a great track and should be a single. I mean it's an anthem sure but would radio play it?

I tend to think releasing something edgier makes more sense. But then again yes, this isn't the final version so you never know what a reworking could do. Let us not forget the transformation of various songs like Get Together or Beat Goes On.

Of course its 90's house, LOL!

Obviously they (Disclosure) were going for that exact sound..

It has elements of their fav track Deeper and Deeper.

Guest Borderline

You're right tho. In quebec, the last 3 albums, they played the new singles the more often the first 2 weeks If I remember well (4 minutes by example)

Anyway Everything they do I wont mind seriously haha

Let's stop pretending that Quebec is the entire world though.

Guest bluejean

Of course its 90's house, LOL!

Obviously they (Disclosure) were going for that exact sound..

It has elements of their fav track Deeper and Deeper.

I never said that was in question. The key word was UNDERGROUND. Something Deeper and Deeper is NOT.

I was thinking more some of those club tracks that didn't make mainstream charts back in the day but were key in popularising that sound.

Remove these production elements and I don't think the songwriting is a hit single. That was my point. If it's reworked maybe it will have more potential.

Guest bluejean

Exactly.

Dollhouse sorry babe but you are stating a rumour as a fact. Just because they got some song descriptions right doesn't mean everything these sites say is true. I don't really believe they communicate with Madonna's team directly, if they do it's probably Guy telling them not to leak shit or threatening them with lawsuits :lol: Frankly if she decides to investigate further those sites will be targeted. If they aren't already. They may have not leaked anything but we know those people had the tracks or were in contact with people that had the tracks long before anyone else. I'd be surprised if Madonna's team aren't aware of that by now.

Exactly.

Dollhouse sorry babe but you are stating a rumour as a fact. Just because they got some song descriptions right doesn't mean everything these sites say is true. I don't really believe they communicate with Madonna's team directly, if they do it's probably Guy telling them not to leak shit or (hopefully) threatening them with lawsuits :lol: Frankly if she decides to investigate further those sites will be targeted. If they aren't already. They may have not leaked anything but we know those people had the tracks or were in contact with people that had the tracks long before anyone else.

I'm sure they knew, at the latest, when RH and WAOM leaked that all those demos would leak..

And M herself posted on instagram early fall that something drastic happened regarding the new album.

I would have made a back up plan for the leak i.e. get single ready for iTunes, video ready etc.

Guest bluejean

I'm sure they knew, at the latest, when RH and WAOM leaked that all those demos would leak..

And M herself posted on instagram early fall that something drastic happened regarding the new album.

Can you also confirm if she is going to tour Australia or not? If not what date will she play New York cos I want to book a flight in advance.

Exactly.

Dollhouse sorry babe but you are stating a rumour as a fact. Just because they got some song descriptions right doesn't mean everything these sites say is true. I don't really believe they communicate with Madonna's team directly, if they do it's probably Guy telling them not to leak shit or threatening them with lawsuits :lol: Frankly if she decides to investigate further those sites will be targeted. If they aren't already. They may have not leaked anything but we know those people had the tracks or were in contact with people that had the tracks long before anyone else. I'd be surprised if Madonna's team aren't aware of that by now.

Yes. I was quite surprised they let them talk about the songs like this. They should have investigated at that time.

Can you also confirm if she is going to tour Australia or not? If not what date will she play New York cos I want to book a flight in advance.

No, Aussies have to settle for PINK.

That something drastic was prob her decision to continue to work on the album so it can be re-worked, rather than release it and have it be "half-assed"

why are teen gays luvin "Bitch Im Madooona" the most?

:chuckle:

I'm 28 and I fucking love it. You're laughing at us for liking the song and you're okay with the fact that Madonna, a 50-something year-old actually recorded the song. Seriously, shut the fuck up already. If you guys don't like something Madonna does, stop trying to bring down the rest of us who do like it. I really don't care for Messiah and other people think it's one of the greatest things she's ever done, why in the world would I feel the need to burst their bubble?

I'm 28 and I fucking love it. You're laughing at us for liking the song and you're okay with the fact that Madonna, a 50-something year-old actually recorded the song. Seriously, shut the fuck up already. If you guys don't like something Madonna does, stop trying to bring down the rest of us who do like it. I really don't care for Messiah and other people think it's one of the greatest things she's ever done, why in the world would I feel the need to burst their bubble?

preach,

these ppl always come out of their holes about 3 days after a release, seriously

Guest bluejean

Um, because this a discussion forum and people come here to discuss?

When u wanna turn up to "Bitch I'm Madonna" on this forum but other members wanna leave:

tumblr_n3l2i7gGfX1snv4ozo1_250.gif

Gwen is really digging Bitch, I'm Literally A Bitch!

"Uh huh, this my shizz..."

When u wanna turn up to "Bitch I'm Madonna" on this forum but other members wanna leave:

tumblr_n3l2i7gGfX1snv4ozo1_250.gif

:dead: so true.

could u imagine the remixes for either Living for Love or Unapologetic Bitch (with rihanna)