She's not Demonna, she's a reptilian!!!

karbatal

Ok, surely this is old news for most of you, but i didn't know that Madonna was among those people considered to be reptilian an ruling the world!!!!

I was reading a long article about how conspirancy theories work, and when they were talking about some nonsese relation big reptiles being the rulers, the author said that people like Obama or Madonna were considered reptilians.

I googled a bit and i found some PROOFS!

Proof_Madonna_a_Reptilian___39480.jpg?v=

madonnaeyes5d5d5d5d.jpg

What is it about?

Oh, it was an incredible phenomenom in tv back then, at least in my country. Aliens with human apparence arrive at Earth, they seem very nice and all that, but are in fact on a mission. It was an analogy with Nazi/Resistence in history. The aliens in V had symbols and thigns simmilar to nazis

Original%20Visitors.jpg

Oh, it was an incredible phenomenom in tv back then, at least in my country. Aliens with human apparence arrive at Earth, they seem very nice and all that, but are in fact on a mission. It was an analogy with Nazi/Resistence in history. The aliens in V had symbols and thigns simmilar to nazis.

Original%20Visitors.jpg

Thanks! And what is their mission? Eating human beings?

There was an American TV series here recently titled V/Visitors, I watched that briefly

Is that the same concept? I suppose V as in Visitors and V as 5 in Latin numerology

Sounds all so Visconti and Sforzaesque :1251:

SirBiss_zpsfba68b97.jpg

3c6b5617-93c1-4e9a-9e96-3b98d61eb8c4_zps

v_visitors_by_buldozzer-d38lwok.jpg

Yes, that recent V was a remake of the 80s one. Haven't seen the new V so i don't know if the are very simmilar. Yes, they were getting humans to send to their own planet as food.

I was so in love as a kid with Mike Donovan, the tv reporter that had the main role!

Mike_Donovan.jpg