All about the new album. The desperation for news is killing us!

Guest bluejean

Ever since Drowned World I have heard about all these people who think her show is boring and too arty and not enough hits etc

The complaining started before that. Maybe she should just piss everyone off and pull another DWT! :chuckle:

Guest CzarnaWisnia

If people weren't blown away (no pun intended :chuckle:) by that first section then they must be really lacking a pulse. It was a visual masterpiece.

I agree. I thought it was amazing and I loved how theatrical it was, but I also felt the bad vibe from the crowd and that many people did not enjoy it as much. Some people even left before the end of the shows I attended. It's hard to reach the GP with that kind of concert but I'm glad she did it that way, although the lack of a live musical/vocal feeling did affect my enjoyment somewhat.

The complaining started before that. I can understand casual fans complaining but what I can't understand is why people care what they think or how it's affecting sales. Do we want to see a show that appeals to the masses or do we want to see a creatively brilliant, epic masterpiece? Maybe she should just piss everyone off and pull another DWT! :chuckle:

I personally didn't like DWT. I think that is the one tour she went too far in doing just the darker more artistic things although I know many fans think it's brilliant. I feel in her more recent tours including MDNA she has found the perfect balance between creative artistic moments and more universal crowd pleasing moments. To me going to far in either direction can be bad. You don't want to take no chances and just do the safe hits the whole time, but you don't want to whole thing to be dark artistic with no universal crowd pleasing fun moments either. You want to be artistic but you also want to have some crowd pleasing things too. I think she balances the artistic side and the commercial side very well in her last couple of tours.

MDNA Tour was amazing in my opinion, but I know what some are saying. She played many new places in the UK and it was badly received due to the late start of the show and she even had to cut songs in order to comply with the 11pm restrictions. She really needs to change this for the next tour as there were a lot of people furious about the late start due to having to get home and being up for work the next day. I think the venues should do something as well and not allow the late starts, 10pm and onwards is ridiculous for a concert especially on a weekday. I remember loads of people walking out of the show in Birmingham at the start of Like A Prayer probably to get the last/bus train home. People will remember this and it might have a negative effect on the next tour.

if you don't like an album (MDNA) or tour (MDNA) you call it rushed or uninspired?

you know how big insult its towards her? you have no idea how much work she put on those and how fond she is.

The MDNA Tour is awesome and certainly was that way in person.

GTFO with this whole "rushed tour" nonsense.

Also, speaking about the actual new album, another coy instagram post with Miley. It's almost like she's playing with people over the collaborations lol

i usually accept everyone opinion, even if it's different from mine....but to say the MDNA tour was rushed... (unless you mean that it came too soon after the album dropped...) or subpar it's just a total lack of taste if you accept my point of view...it was an undisputable visual masterpiece, with great re-arranged songs with a precise storyline....

....i may agree that before the tour starts she'd need to let the casual fans know better the best songs of the upcoming album (because it's true..a part from the GT nobody knew Love Spent), but i won't go crazy if she wont do it....

i suggest you to rewatch MDNA tour....please....after 30 year she's still able to top herself with one of her best tours and we should just be grateful

Guest Rachelle of London

I like to express my extreme point of view.... lol... and some people here need to read what people are actually trying to say.

Like it or lick it! :laugh:

Nadya_as_madge_The_Worm_Still%282%29.jpg

So I'm going away next week. Should I get my nails done in coral or hot pink?

i usually accept everyone opinion, even if it's different from mine....but to say the MDNA tour was rushed... (unless you mean that it came too soon after the album dropped...) or subpar it's just a total lack of taste if you accept my point of view...it was an undisputable visual masterpiece, with great re-arranged songs with a precise storyline....

....i may agree that before the tour starts she'd need to let the casula fans know better the best songs of the upcoming album (because it's true..a part from the GT nobody knew Love Spent), but i won't go crazy if she wont do it....

i suggest you to rewatch MDNA tour....please....after 30 year she's still able to top herself with one of her best tours and we should just be grateful

:clap:

Hi, my name is Ramon, I am Brazilian and Madonna fan since 2008, I've followed this forum for more than five months but never had the courage to create account, some of you already know the names, I'm not good in English but I'm struggling . :nervous::nervous::nervous::1251:

Hi, my name is Ramon, I am Brazilian and Madonna fan since 2008, I've followed this forum for more than five months but never had the courage to create account, some of you already know the names, I'm not good in English but I'm struggling . :nervous::nervous::nervous::1251:

welcome!!! :)

if i can stay in this forum with my english, i have a slight suspect that you will be able too... :chuckle:

welcome!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

Ramon you're English is great! Welcome!

Don't be nervous, we don't bite. Well only in the lounge. :lmao: