All about the new album. The desperation for news is killing us!

....... Please kill me, tell me you are just KIDDING.

A beautiful person is a person who has PRETTY FACE. Katy perry has a prettier face that madge. #FirstConcept

An ATTRACTIVE PERSON is a person who s got ( not necesary a pretty face) but s got an interesting attitude and a good body, charisma, presence.... #Secondconcept

Madonna is attractive. Not pretty

Well, I don't agree with you at all. Beautiful means more than just being pretty and attractive is a long way down from being beautiful. Gee, I have always seen being called "attractive" as being a nice way of saying someone is nothing amazing but still nice-looking. Plus, I think Madonna has one of the most beautiful faces you could wish for. I think Katy is gorgeous as well but do not think she is prettier or more beautiful than Madonna.

Second concept, I am being stupid even debating this but what the hell.

Guest bluejean

Now... *in faux British accent*

How can I come to London and not do one of my OLD songs?

But the question is which one should I do?

*fans scream Who's That Girl! Material Girl! Get Into The Groove!*

Well thankfully this is not a democracy so we're doing Holiday!

*Song starts*

And you better show some APPRECIATION!

I was listening yesterday to American Life and thinking about Intervention. I still can't decide who is the person she sings about. If she was talking in femenine, then it could be her innerchild, but as she talks in masculine, it's as if she talks about Guy. Maybe Guy's alcoholism? Is that song the very first one that shows that there are some problems in their marriage?

I swear you can't make up the shit that happens in this thread. When the new album finally does come out someone should go back through and compile it into a book.

I need to get well and truly drunk when I get home from work. This thread is sending me nutty.

Guest bluejean

This next song is for all you POP BITCHES out there! Including myself...

To every girl who did it!

*starts singing in shaky crow warble*

Silky smooth... Lips as sweet as can-deh!

Guest bluejean

WTF is this thread? Debating if Katy or Madonna is better looking? :dead:

What's the next topic gonna be in here? How many times a day Rocco masturbates? :lmao:

There's a lot of perverts on Instagram that have already asked that I'm sure

I was listening yesterday to American Life and thinking about Intervention. I still can't decide who is the person she sings about. If she was talking in femenine, then it could be her innerchild, but as she talks in masculine, it's as if she talks about Guy. Maybe Guy's alcoholism? Is that song the very first one that shows that there are some problems in their marriage?

I thought I heard it was about Rocco?

Guest bluejean

I remember that rumour too. But I think it's just a rumour.

We now know that song was written in the Music sessions too.

Ovviously, madonna is a better fuck than katy perry. Shes much more atractive but not more beautiful

tumblr_inline_mojgehhYDL1qdlkgg.gif

This is Madonna at age 30 (one year older than Katy is nowadays):

tumblr_lr8bscgEF11qh5hkeo1_500.jpg

If they were models (and height was not an issue), Katy would be considered a commercial model and Madonna would be a high-fashion model. They are both beautiful and have the best tatas in the industry.

Madonna is definitely more beautiful than Katy. Madonna has classical Roman beauty face. She has the perfect face for a 20ties or 30ties star. She oozes charisma and intelligence.

Katy is attractive enough, I wont deny it, but she is far from the striking and engaging beauty of Madonna.

Here its the time to mention that I am of this opinion irrespective of the fact that Madonna is 56.

wtf have I just read?

Only this thread!

IKR !!!!!

Everytime I say to myself: don't open it! Don't open this thread! You'll read a lot of non sense, just don't open it!!!!!!

But I just can't help myself. And now I'm totally WTF??????

....... Please kill me, tell me you are just KIDDING.

A beautiful person is a person who has PRETTY FACE. Katy perry has a prettier face that madge. #FirstConcept

An ATTRACTIVE PERSON is a person who s got ( not necesary a pretty face) but s got an interesting attitude and a good body, charisma, presence.... #Secondconcept

Madonna is attractive. Not pretty

Attractive?

ibm5V9pohzYcpC.gif

tumblr_m4htek3GuV1ql3iogo1_500.gif

So many dumb people around here. Unbearable.

And they think we're interested in their opinion. Yeah. Right.

YUP.

Even members that aren't newbies will pull out the I'M BEING BULLIED AND I HAVE AN OPINION card for their BLASPHEMOUS statements and shitty opinions that they know FOR SURE won't go over well in a MADONNA forum.

:lmao:

How can we even compare the physical appearance between a 30 yo woman and a 56 yo woman?

I mean all we gotta do is to picture Madonna when she did Like A Prayer and Express Yourself and Vogue and then picture Katy Perry in whatever she's got out now or lately..

i am not saying Perry is ugly.. but she's very, very far from Madonna in terms of sex appeal. Besides, today they have many more tricks to make someone appear sexy and gorgeous in a video.. When Madonna was making her first videos it was all down to get a good light there was no Photoshop back then!