New album: the Queen wants this album finished! Some fans still acting VERY dumb!

First post, Hi guys, I'm an Aussie, huge young Madonna fan, from Melbourne, Australia, 21 years old & cannot wait for the new album, look forward to posting on here!

I'm 23 from Melbourne. Welcome and have fun :D

Guest Rachelle of London

First post, Hi guys, I'm an Aussie, huge young Madonna fan, from Melbourne, Australia, 21 years old & cannot wait for the new album, look forward to posting on here!

Welcome! Do you know Toorak?

Madonna has had more hit,songs from 1990 onwards, than she had in,the 80s in both the US and worldwide

I know,steaight guys,who are,Bond fans that,love Die,Another,Day, but are not that familiar with,her other,stuff

I know teens that LOVE 4 Minutes

Some od these,so,called fans,are really fucking stupid

I take your points, but I was merely just stating mine.

Just like you id LOVE the album this year, but I think it will be next year.

And I don't agree, I don't think Madonna had done any shoots in secret for the album.

I think she will do what she's always done, finish the music THEN work on the creative part ready for the release.

Sorry but that's just my opinion.

Yes, I know. You've made that clear.

But that's not even my opinion really. Who wouldn't love the album this year? My point is this whole; "She WILL do this" or "She CAN'T do that".

It's like stating an opinion as fact. And we get all get your opinion.

My point is: we get it when we get it. Nothing's confirmed or denied, just like the buildup of every era before this one.

Madonna has had more hit,songs from 1990 onwards, than she had in,the 80s in both the US and worldwide

I know,steaight guys,who are,Bond fans that,love Die,Another,Day, but are not that familiar with,her other,stuff

I know teens that LOVE 4 Minutes

Some od these,so,called fans,are really fucking stupid

So? Some people have opinions, and we aren't allowed to express them? Doesn't Madonna teach us to Express ourselves? Yet, when I express that there are people who don't know Madonna's music, I get pounced all over?

Even if I am wrong, why don't you people educate me and others, instead of degrading and putting others down? It's not the end of the world, you people know?

hi and warm welcome to the only M fan site with grace and style. If you don't mind, curious how you became a fan and can you share with us what album is your favorite.?

So? Some people have opinions, and we aren't allowed to express them? Doesn't Madonna teach us to Express ourselves? Yet, when I express that there are people who don't know Madonna's music, I get pounced all over?

Even if I am wrong, why don't you people educate me and others, instead of degrading and putting others down? It's not the end of the world, you people know?

I think gagadaily would be more of a fit for you and your demands.

Yes, I know. You've made that clear.

But that's not even my opinion really. Who wouldn't love the album this year? My point is this whole; "She WILL do this" or "She CAN'T do that".

It's like stating an opinion as fact. And we get all get your opinion.

My point is: we get it when we get it. Nothing's confirmed or denied, just like the buildup of every era before this one.

Well if it's not your opinion "really" why say it?

Obviously nobody knows what's happening, all I was saying is that I don't think she has done anything in secret, I think she still has it to do.

And I don't think she will release until next year.

I've not said she "can't" I'm just looking at where we are in the year now and how he's done things before....that's all.

PEACE 💋💋

I'm sorry, but if a 16 year old knows "Lucky Star" but not "4 Minutes," then something's wrong with them.

So, out of curiosity (due to this thread) I checked my music library and iTunes. I had to look for U2 in iTunes where it says that the songs are already purchased. But nothing shows up in my library. So I don't care - so much for the promo. #lame. I'm glad madonna didn't do this.

+1

I'm sorry, but if a 16 year old knows "Lucky Star" but not "4 Minutes," then something's wrong with them.

+1

There's a lot of truth to what you're saying, but EVERYBODY knows Like A Virgin and Material Girl! :blush:

Even 12 year olds know Like a Virgin and Into the Groove! It's a testimony to those songs, that they are such classics!

Who cares what the haters think? Should some of you be seeking guidance from the guidance counselor?

Well, if we don't care what people think, then why even do any kind of special release/promo at all? Just sell the CD at the tour gift shop for fans. Right?

Well, if we don't care what people think, then why even do any kind of special release/promo at all? Just sell the CD at the tour gift shop for fans. Right?

You know what, that sound delightful, you should tweet it to Guy O.