What about: The Jimmy Fallon Facebook Chat

Crystal Coffin

I thought it was great and fun and she looked fantastic (despite some deludes in here going on about cheeks, puffiness, tiredness and other such ROT) But it was far too short.

Guest Pud Whacker

The look is everything

Her stretching her cunt is always good to see

Queen Mo being a bit intimidating

LOVE IT!!!

What I find funny is that he outright confronts her with the fact that she is not doing any further promotion. And is so worried about it. He is immediatly adressing what turned out to be the biggest problem with MDNA. And he didn't even do it by intention. Simply stating the obvious,

She should pay him a visit at his Late Night Show. I like this little segments where they play charade or have those lip synch battles. But I'm afraid she couldn't let loose enough to actually enjoy that.

I coulda sworn that when this was first announced, that it was going to be 2 hr interview..., maybe I'm just imagining things.

Yeah, the interview was supposed to be like 2-3 hours long and of course, everyone was like "this will be SO awesome". Well, we only got 25 minutes of it :lol: Madonna clearly ain't got time for that. She probably went and rehearsed for the tour some more.

Yeah, the interview was supposed to be like 2-3 hours long and of course, everyone was like "this will be SO awesome". Well, we only got 25 minutes of it :lol: Madonna clearly ain't got time for that. She probably went and rehearsed for the tour some more.

Actually she went to UMF to make a cameo at Avicii's set as far as I can remember. She was in the same outfit.

Guest Rocco Papa

My favorite interview from the MDNA era was the Larry Flick radio interview, because they actually talked about the album. Every other interview would either not mention the album, or mention it briefly in a very superficial, surface way. I did enjoy the Ellen interview, though. Plus, I couldn't hear her at all during the Facebook chat. That was kind of annoying, since you could hear Jimmy Fallon no problem.

Actually she went to UMF to make a cameo at Avicii's set as far as I can remember. She was in the same outfit.

The Facebook chat took place in NYC and UMF is in Miami so not possible…and her make up and hair was completely different at UMF.

The Facebook chat took place in NYC and UMF is in Miami so not possible…and her make up and hair was completely different at UMF.

I thought that she did go straight to Miami after this.

Lmao, that's exactly what happened. The Facebook chat ended, she boarded a plane and went straight to Miami for UMF. I think it was a six hour flight from NYC to Miami. Guy O dropped the hint about UMF on twitter if I'm not mistaken.