I never listen to "Secret".

The DWT performance is far from disappointing but everything brilliance. It's lovely and soulful and from the heart. That whole section is everything.

LOL! Its an age thing probably... (yes, I know I am making an assumption you are under the age of 30, but Love Don't Live Here Anymore, Angel, ShoBeeDoo, Dress You UP..... are pure Masterpieces)

Nah I'm under 20 and LAV is a fantastic album. It has nothing to do with age, but everything to do with taste :nun:

Same for enjoying Secret :nun:

At the end of the day this thread is more about getting attention doe :paradise:

I love this song. I first heard it on Radio 1 in London and I was a little surprised by it. I thought ( for some unknown reasons ) she would come back with a thumbing dance track after Erotica .

One of my all time favourite songs .

Everything about this song is AMAZING. The melody, the lyrics, the video, the look, the dwt performance. Secret is probably my favorite Madonna song EVER. You don't mess with this one and expect to get out unharmed lol

tumblr_mebol3VypA1r317bvo1_400.gif

Guest whatatramp

Nah I'm under 20 and LAV is a fantastic album. It has nothing to do with age, but everything to do with taste :nun:

Same for enjoying Secret :nun:

At the end of the day this thread is more about getting attention doe :paradise:

ooooohhhp.

HBRevYf.gif

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Secret was actually the beginning of a friendship for me in high school. I was having an exercise class and this girl was singing the chorus to Erotica for no apparent reason. So I talked to her and said : "You know, Madonna has a new single, it's called Secret." And she didn't know and thus began our friendship :)

Guest Rachelle of London

...even if they make no sense...

no shit......?

:lmao: even though BS is my fave and Secret is one of my all time faves I can't get mad at someone else's opinion. It's obvious by the repels that the OP is in the minority anyway