I never listen to "Secret".

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I always loved Secret but always hated the remixes. Funny how for others it's the other way around.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion.
I love Secret. It's raw and unpretentious. The lyrics are beautiful. It has so much feeling to it.

I must have been 7 or 8 when it was released. It reminds me of my childhood a lot. =)

I love every version of "Secret" WB released, but always go back to the album mix as definitive. Really great song.

I would love to hear the original track Madonna and Shep Pettibone came up with before she moved on to Dallas Austin. I imagine it sounding a bit like Donna Summer's "Spring Affair" which would have made for an amazing tour mashup circa Confessions.

(@0:26)

Secret IMO is up there with Vogue and Like A Prayer in terms of being a stellar single. I remember when it came out, I fell in love with it instantly. Unlike Frozen, Secret is catchy. Brilliant choice for a first single. Should have been a much bigger hit deserved Take A Bow's success

"Secret" is a great song but it's one which I wouldn't go out of my way to listen to. If it wasn't for BS, GHV2 and Celebration I wouldn't play it that often.

Secret has some of the best chord progressions of any Madonna song. That's an absolute fact.

I find that people who don't like Secret are people with Attention Deficit Disorder. This song does not speak to that kind of person.

They are also probably the type of people who are terrible drivers. i.e... people who tailgate or don't use their signal. You know, people who aren't self disciplined.

Secret is a masterpiece.

Bitch please! :order: I say self disciplined people love songs like, I don't know, "Paradise (Not for Me)"? Or perhaps "Sanctuary"? "Skin"? Any of the good songs. And not a piece of dull crap like the album version of "Secret"! :serenade: