Is Messiah going to be the first single? Will it have a "Frozen" effect?

Guest gang bang

It's pretty classless to go trashing another community that is not here to defend itself. Madonnatribe is the best forum for its intelligent, truthful discussions from wise, unblinded fans. Censorship is wrong. Madonna has a song called Express Yourself which the people here do not believe in! Grow up!

One of the best things she did was get Instagram!

All this teasing of songs, feelings and previews is brillient....especially as it's directly from her and no middle-man involved!

I know everyone's anticipating "official" news or an announcement but I think we are STILL a good few MONTHS away from the lead single and album being announced!

I think she will tease more song titles.....maybe the "lead" has already been chosen and an album strategy.....but I don't think the album is wrapped yet!

:dead:

Sparkle, where have you been? The newbies here have been upstaging you for a while!

I know. :rotfl: Every post Sparkle has done here has been trashing Madonna. The one time he/she says anything positive, it is about Madonnatribe ! :lol:

lol I was posting about the hashtag song or album title that we don't see anymore.

Mensch rules. :)

Oh :lol: I'm such a lush!

No but seriously, poor guy didn't seem like he shoulda been banned but I'll stay out of it.

It's pretty classless to go trashing another community that is not here to defend itself. Madonnatribe is the best forum for its intelligent, truthful discussions from wise, unblinded fans. Censorship is wrong. Madonna has a song called Express Yourself which the people here do not believe in! Grow up!

I don't think anybody here gives a shit.

Oh :lol: I'm such a lush!

No but seriously, poor guy didn't seem like he shoulda been banned but I'll stay out of it.

He's suspended for a week and regardless of that he needs to get some manners.

I know. :rotfl: Every post Sparkle has done here has been trashing Madonna. The one time he/she says anything positive, it is about Madonnatribe ! :lol:

What a mess that farkle is.

FLUSH IT!

I used to belong to Madonnatribe. That place is an absolute joke. The people that run it seem like std-ridden idiots who don't have a clue about anything. Reading Madonnatribe made me depressed, but reading Madonnanation puts a smile on my face. I love the twisted sense of humor people have on this site.

im all for people who are open minded and see both sides of a story and don't blindly love their idols even when they're obviously doing something wrong but they're way too serious and over analyse the silliest things/jokes/details. when something is good they find a way to make it bad. I don't like negative people who bring others down. im sure some people there are very nice so I don't want to generalise but from what Ive seen.. it's mostly very negative.

They are here to defend themselves. Half the newbies are from mtribe.

There are plenty of members here that keep things peaceful, and agree to disagree.

im all for people who are open minded and see both sides of a story and don't blindly love their idols even when they're obviously doing something wrong but they're way too serious and over analyse the silliest things/jokes/details. when something is good they find a way to make it bad. I don't like negative people who bring others down. im sure some people there are very nice so I don't want to generalise but from what Ive seen.. it's mostly very negative.

Exactly how I feel about their forum. It's not healthy to treat Madonna or any musician as some kind of God who can do no wrong, but they take it way too far in the other direction where they find fault with every single thing she does. I think most people here find the right balance.

if Messiah is actually a big Hollywood movie soundtrack it will be massively played on radio. That should definitely give her time to orchestrate the launch of her album.. she needs to come back big this time and she knows it.

Also, i feel there's so much mystery around this album but the few people who had a listen all agreed it was good. I'm sure Interscope will make sure this album will sell!

if Messiah is actually a big Hollywood movie soundtrack it will be massively played on radio. That should definitely give her time to orchestrate the launch of her album.. she needs to come back big this time and she knows it.

Also, i feel there's so much mystery around this album but the few people who had a listen all agreed it was good. I'm sure Interscope will make sure this album will sell!

I fully agree with you here,

A soundtrack on a film is a brillient way to lead into the next album era.

It will launch her back in the consciousness of te public aswell as music.....and a direct link to something else (hopefully a big movie).

But as far as Interscope making sure the album sells....much of that is upto Madonna.

Following SuperBowl Madonnas efforts were poured into the tour and the album was very much an "after thought" even some of the interviews she eventually did we're planned last minute.

I just hope she goes for a full on album launch similar to COADF. But if the timings are right that's what we will get, an album launch this winter.....then a tour next year, so there will be enough time to give the new record a memorable platform.

Sometimes I think it's a shame she left Warners, her bosses now arnt Interscope there LiveNation....and touring takes priority over the singles/albums.

if Messiah is actually a big Hollywood movie soundtrack it will be massively played on radio.

Based on what?

Adele's song for the Bond film bombed on radio, and at the time it was released no one was bigger then Adele. (Though it did reach #8 on the hot 100 due to the first week sales and a radio deal where it was played every hour on the hour, but after that I sure as hell never heard it again.)

Lana Del Rey's two songs for films did nothing on radio. (One of which should have been a huge radio smash)

We all know how Mariah's song for the Oz movie turned out. MEGA BOMB.

Point is radio is not going to suddenly embrace Madonna just because she is doing a song for a high profile film. I would like it to be so, but its still going to be an uphill climb.

Madonna could score a top ten hit without radio's support. Imagine releasing a video for the song with scenes from the Giver (if that is actually from the movie). Video views ALONE would go through the roof. It will sell well if people really like it and it will get enough exposure for people to like it.

Madonna could score a top ten hit without radio's support. Imagine releasing a video for the song with scenes from the Giver (if that is actually from the movie). Video views ALONE would go through the roof. It will sell well if people really like it and it will get enough exposure for people to like it.

Without a doubt she could get a top 10 without radio, but outside of a first week radio deal, I am not holding my breath with those ageist twats. :newspaper:

Based on what?

Adele's song for the Bond film bombed on radio, and at the time it was released no one was bigger then Adele. (Though it did reach #8 on the hot 100 due to the first week sales and a radio deal where it was played every hour on the hour, but after that I sure as hell never heard it again.)

Lana Del Rey's two songs for films did nothing on radio. (One of which should have been a huge radio smash)

We all know how Mariah's song for the Oz movie turned out. MEGA BOMB.

Point is radio is not going to suddenly embrace Madonna just because she is doing a song for a high profile film. I would like it to be so, but its still going to be an uphill climb.

Based on the quality of the song of course.

I'm sorry but Skyfall wasn't amazing and for some reason James Bond tracks never actually do massively good. Also, maybe Adele was suffering of overexposure especially on radio and since her Bond tune was nothing special they decided to give it a pass. And please, don't even mention Mariah Carey... that song was plain silly i couldn't believe it when i heard it.. that's exactly a case of lazy work. Lana Del Rey is the classic hit or miss artist.. she has her own style and way of singing.. sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't and i'm not surprised when it doesn't... even now i can't understand the fuss about her.. But just think if Madonna's song is really good and if they really want to sell this film they will use anything in their power to push this film into the minds of people... now i'm not saying it will have a Frozen effect but maybe it will do good and better than the artists you mentioned.