Is Messiah going to be the first single? Will it have a "Frozen" effect?

Guest gang bang

I would argue that "singing GGW with grills on to reach younger people" will achieve the exact opposite. There are plenty of younger people who appreciate the work of older artists. I know I did at that age. But if they appear to be trying too hard, it doesn't work.

You are totally right word for word.

She needed a commercial and critical high after American Life, and she went "back" to the dance floor to get it!

As far as her current image/place on music my BIGGEST issue is that since 2003 she seems to be too obsessed with appearing as youthful as possible when it comes to her "general" release.

Yes, on tour we still get the mature "arty" side of her, but that's been lacking in favour of "commercial cheese" and chasing the trends!

MDNA for the most part was like mid-life crisis....her speedied up voice singing about turning radios up and being a bad girl....she can do so much better....

The quality hasn't been there, the maturity, mystery and enduring power of her songs hasn't been present....and I'm not JUST talking about ROL and LAP.

Even her "upbeat" songs havnt matched....GMAYL was no Music or Ray of Light.

I agree....but be careful...people will dismiss you and 'pray' for you with those opinions.

This place is becoming more like Madonnatripe everyday. Essays on who Madonna should be and how she should market herself. Madonna has always been both deep and carefree. Some of her most Iconic songs are about the joy of dancing, romance and care-free topics. She has always had pop masterpieces to go along with the serious, thoughtful, reflective songs that are truly magical and unique. Why do people think that being "mature" means you have to be continually dark, depressed and sad. Being mature is enjoying all of the emotions of life - and embracing them. I have been a fan of Madonna's long enough to know that she always does what she wants to do and feels like. Even when I don't like a certain sound or song, I don't dwell on it. Seriously, can anyone name another star alive that has committed fans who have stayed enthralled from the 1980's to young people discovering her. Comparing her to JLo, Kylie and co is just insulting.

This place is becoming more like Madonnatripe everyday. Essays on who Madonna should be and how she should market herself. Madonna has always been both deep and carefree. Some of her most Iconic songs are about the joy of dancing, romance and care-free topics. She has always had pop masterpieces to go along with the serious, thoughtful, reflective songs that are truly magical and unique. Why do people think that being "mature" means you have to be continually dark, depressed and sad. Being mature is enjoying all of the emotions of life - and embracing them. I have been a fan of Madonna's long enough to know that she always does what she wants to do and feels like. Even when I don't like a certain sound or song, I don't dwell on it. Seriously, can anyone name another star alive that has committed fans who have stayed enthralled from the 1980's to young people discovering her. Comparing her to JLo, Kylie and co is just insulting.

MADONNA CAN BE MATURE WITH GOLD IN HER MOUF ALL DAY EVERY DAY CAUSE SHES THE MUTHA FUCKIN QUEEN. End of.

Tell em! :clap: :clap: :clap:

THIS THIS THIS THIS! If you don't agree with this post then just log out!

This place is becoming more like Madonnatripe everyday. Essays on who Madonna should be and how she should market herself. Madonna has always been both deep and carefree. Some of her most Iconic songs are about the joy of dancing, romance and care-free topics. She has always had pop masterpieces to go along with the serious, thoughtful, reflective songs that are truly magical and unique. Why do people think that being "mature" means you have to be continually dark, depressed and sad. Being mature is enjoying all of the emotions of life - and embracing them. I have been a fan of Madonna's long enough to know that she always does what she wants to do and feels like. Even when I don't like a certain sound or song, I don't dwell on it. Seriously, can anyone name another star alive that has committed fans who have stayed enthralled from the 1980's to young people discovering her. Comparing her to :vomit: JLo, Kylie and co is just insulting.

:rotfl::thumbsup:

Thanks Jan.

she can do whatever she feels like and she does...that's one of the reasons why I love her. Another reason why I love her is that she is smart when it comes to her career moves.

mature does have to mean wearing all black and singing a ballad. shes done that.

she can do whatever she feels like and she does...that's one of the reasons why I love her. Another reason why I love her is that she is smart when it comes to her career moves.

mature does have to mean wearing all black and singing a ballad. shes done that.

I've said it over and over - "maturity" has nothing to do with singing ballads or being serious. "Ray of Light" is a fun, upbeat dance song, yet it's inventive and unique and inspired and, yes, "mature."

I've said it over and over - "maturity" has nothing to do with singing ballads or being serious. "Ray of Light" is a fun, upbeat dance song, yet it's inventive and unique and inspired and, yes, "mature."

exactly.

She needs to do a ballad single not for age, maturity, audience or radio or what have you but for variety! We've had too many upbeat singles these past few years.

She needs to do a ballad single not for age, maturity, audience or radio or what have you but for variety! We've had too many upbeat singles these past few years.

I agree and I wish Masterpiece been given more love. I don't understand why that wasn't pushed before MDNA came out. I think it would have complimented the promo of the movie. It's such a classy song. I don't get it.

But yes I would like a change of some sort. For me it doesn't have to be a ballad but I wouldn't mind one. Like you said it's not about anything but a change. All I care about is the content of the song and if it moves me in anyway. If it does that's wonderful and if it doesn't I'm sure I will like something else she has to offer on the album.

What I never want to do is put limits on her on what is acceptable from her and what is not. I am interested in how she feels and her thoughts as they are right now. There is no right or wrong when an artist presents work. It's what they are feeling and thinking at the time. Criticism is fine and it's helpful in some scenarios like

business or certain jobs or even social interaction but not in art. It's an expression of yourself. How can anyone possilbly tell what is right or wrong in how you want to express youself in the realm of art? What I want to hear from her is about me not her.

Fresh news!!!!!! I tried to post here the new foto Madonna posted in her instagram but it didn't work...it looks like Messiah single cover???

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152566590919402&set=a.10151969572164402.1073741833.10584534401&type=1&theater

Edited by Geiger83

MADONNA CAN BE MATURE WITH GOLD IN HER MOUF ALL DAY EVERY DAY CAUSE SHES THE MUTHA FUCKIN QUEEN. End of.

:clap:

FORTUNATELY this is NOT a democracy and we're doing HOLIDAY to celebrate your 1 week suspension! :shock::queenbitch:

:rotfl:

Fresh news!!!!!! I tried to post here the new foto Madonna posted in her instagram but it didn't work...it looks like Messiah single cover???

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152566590919402&set=a.10151969572164402.1073741833.10584534401&type=1&theater

really.gif

the entire point of the discussion was regarding the article that discusses these things. the fact that you and some kid think it is an irrelevant topic is dismissing Madonna herself. shes a business woman and this stuff does matter.

Madonna is a business woman who has made more money than you can ever imagine. Therefore, she does not need some advice from some nobody posting online talking out of their ass. You have NO idea what's going on with Madonna's finances and stocks. Take a seat and don't ever refer to whatatramp as some kid or you'll regret it. Learn manners.

I have a Bachelors in Marketing, i don't intern anymore. They should HIRE me.

So do a couple of million other people out there. And? Show me proven fiscal growth directly attributed to your marketing. Show me how YOU made a decision contrary to the main belief of a team and attained a positive result that exceeded expectation. Show me how you restructured the marketing tactics of a brand. Or maybe show your resumé to Madonna and I'll be looking for the results of that when you return from your suspension. Little boy.

Really? I wasn't aware of that, but I'm still pretty new here. How did that happen? Sounds amazing!

Check out my youtube channel (forget convention) or my twitter (@getunconscious) for the actual comments. I haven't updated the youtube channel in a long time but there are lots of things in the pipe line. Thanks for asking. :-)

FORTUNATELY this is NOT a democracy and we're doing HOLIDAY to celebrate your 1 week suspension! :shock::queenbitch:

And you better show some appreciation!!!

insta.gif