Is Messiah going to be the first single? Will it have a "Frozen" effect?

Guest gang bang

Guest gang bang

Queen Angela was right about many things in the past before they became public, I so hope she is right again this time

tumblr_n83ew1wjY81rhhyjuo1_400.jpg

BABY , yesss , I hope its true ,also here we can post everything about Messiah

What I never understood is why people call her "Queen" Angela. What's so great about writing hateful articles on Madonna and then kissing her ass again as the popularity of the writer's previous "idol" is fading.

What I never understood is why people call her "Queen" Angela. What's so great about writing hateful articles on Madonna and then kissing her ass again as the popularity of the writer's previous "idol" is fading.

She's an ICON.

tumblr_n3dknal24r1r90m4vo1_1280.jpg

#LittleChengester4Life!!!

Gather round children.

We've wanted this one for years: the return of the big haunting Madonna ballad.

Exhibit A: strings. Real live strings.

Exhibit B: "Messiah" - a Madonnatastication title that is pure and utter Madonna.

Exhibit C: spiritual and haunting and dark and amazing lyrics.

Exhibit D: the hype machine from Madonna herself and The Validator going into overdrive.

Are the record execs creaming their pants as we speak?

Number 1 in 38 countries here we come?

Hashtag - YAAAAAS

Don't think it's going to be a single, probably just a soundtrack song. If it would be her new lead single I don't think she would have revealed that much beforehand.

Don't think it's going to be a single, probably just a soundtrack song. If it would be her new lead single I don't think she would have revealed that much beforehand.

"Live to Tell" was a soundtrack single and then later on was integral to True Blue. I can't see why this can't happen.

But let us please put some brakes on this "soundtrack single" rumour thing. There is absolutely nothing so far to suggest that she's doing a soundtrack single. At all.

For all we know "Messiah" is from the new album.

I love that Madonna posts a little teaser on her IG and it becomes 10 different threads on here every day :rotfl:

That New Album Updates Thread is hilarious for all the wrong reasons. There's people commenting and critiquing and we have nothing tangible to comment on. Poor Duplo and how he was dragged. It's understandable though (up to a point): this is Madonna's first work in progress production unravelling in front of the fans' eyes while she's on social media

God knows where the soundtrack stuff has come from but I don't believe it!

It's amazing that Madonna has chosen strings for a haunting ballad-style song.

We was all just expecting anthemic dance, this is a welcome surprise....when she said we "creative juices" were flowing she wasn't kidding!

So excited, it's about time we had another "frozen" in her discography!!

I think this is a cut from the new album....hope she chooses something of this type as the lea single and not a dance track!

I think we will get 2 singles BEFORE the album is released anyways like we did with MDNA....be great to have both a ballad and pumping dance floor track....

Can't wait for the era to officially start!

You're forgetting Exhibit E - the instagram Burqa photo and Arianne's response to it ("didn't make the cut...")

Can we stick this stuff in the New Album section? Or do we need to have 10 different purely speculative threads all over the forum about Messiah or any minimal thing Madonna posts related to the album until it gets released? Some of you need to learn to WAIT

Can we stick this stuff in the New Album section? Or do we need to have 10 different purely speculative threads all over the forum about Messiah or any minimal thing Madonna posts related to the album until it gets released? Some of you need to learn to WAIT

It's nice to have multiple threads because it encourages discussion. And also because sometimes if all the conversation is in one thread, discussions can go off on a tangent.

But I do take your point babe.

From June 15:

Madonna has recorded enough songs to make two or three albums, but like a photographer, more is better since there is more to choose from in the end. All I know is that Interscope is very impressed with what they have heard, and that’s not just PR hype. We often hear of how “great” an album is by an artist’s PR team and when the album is released, it’s not so good. Madonna’s MDNA is a good example. Early hype and early reviews had the album compared to Ray of Light. But when reality hit, it wasn’t nearly as well received.

However, the good buzz for Madonna’s next project comes from within Interscope. But they are concerned and confused about how the album should be marketed. Should it concentrate on the adult contemporary songs she has recorded (there are quite a few)? If nothing but EDM songs make the final cut, will she be accused of recording another MDNA? Interscope knows that radio won’t play the songs, so they are looking to market the songs in other ways.

One of the songs will likely be used for an upcoming movie. Given how Interscope turned the fortunes of Lady Gaga’s “Applause” around by featuring it in a KIA commercial, you can bet they will use the same method for Madonna. There will be some performances, but not many; Madonna’s management and Interscope are aware of how much Madonna is bashed after any performance she gives these days.

Madonna would be wise to learn from the mistakes of Mariah Carey, Kylie Minogue, Britney Spears and other divas, who face an increasingly ageist music industry. If she wants the album to be any type of success, she has to tone down her image. She has been stuck in a “Look at Me!” rut that is turning off some fans who have stood with her since the beginning. This isn’t about ageism, which I admit Madonna is a victim of more than any other pop star in music history. This is about creativity. Madonna ‘s biggest strength has always been the ability to reinvent herself so much that she comes across as fresh both musically and aesthetically. Her current incarnation has run its course into the ground.

She also has to market the album to her audience, which is largely made up of adults in their 40s and 50s. Marketing the album to teenagers (which she has done for her past two albums) will be a nail in the album’s coffin.

In any case, Madonna is no doubt putting more effort into her latest album than she has in years. Let’s just hope the efforts pay off.

It's nice to have multiple threads because it encourages discussion. And also because sometimes if all the conversation is in one thread, discussions can go off on a tangent.

But I do take your point babe

You're right (in a way) :D

The problem is that I had just logged in and saw Messiah here, Messiah There, Messiah3, Meessiah B5, Angela Cheng, Messiah, angela Cheng, Messiah etc etc :rotfl:

Incidentally, can we please leave out "Queen" Angela out of the Madonna New Music discussion though? Her articles are hilarious but there's no need to stick her in every single thread, thank you! Because if discussion encouragement means we have to read about some blogger in every single thread that isn't the Cloaca Thread then I'd rather not discuss Angie Cheng

Given how Interscope turned the fortunes of Lady Gaga’s “Applause” around by featuring it in a KIA commercial, you can bet they will use the same method for Madonna.

Did they? :rotfl::lmao:

Seriously, who writes this garbage? My 6-year-old nephew could do better

We often hear of how “great” an album is by an artist’s PR team and when the album is released, it’s not so good. Madonna’s MDNA is a good example. Early hype and early reviews had the album compared to Ray of Light. But when reality hit, it wasn’t nearly as well received.

:lmao:

Did anybody in Madonna's team say that MDNA was the new ROL?

I don't remember it

You're right (in a way) :D

The problem is that I had just logged in and saw Messiah here, Messiah There, Messiah3, Meessiah B5, Angela Cheng, Messiah, angela Cheng, Messiah etc etc :rotfl:

Incidentally, can we please leave out "Queen" Angela out of the Madonna New Music discussion though? Her articles are hilarious but there's no need to stick her in every single thread, thank you! Because if discussion encouragement means we have to read about some blogger in every single thread that isn't the Cloaca Thread then I'd rather not discuss Angie Cheng

I agree. I moved all the "Messiah" threads into this one here.

And this whole "Angela" in-joke is ridiculous. I don't know why it keeps rearing its ugly head. It's not even that funny.