Madonna Instagram Thread (June/July 2014)

Apples388

Those macarons look delicious but i doubt she will eat them with the strict diet she has.

For a couple of years she doesn't follow a diet as strict as she used to in the past, she now allows her more guilty pleasures in food.

oh......the same brand that opened a shop in via condotti in rome last year...there were always big queues for these expensive and highly overrated pastries...

indeed!

I've tried every macaron in NYC and Laduree is the best. No comparison. It's flown in fresh from Paris everyday. Didn't believe it at first but one early morning, I happened to pass by & actually saw the boxes being delivered. They're expensive but 2 or 3 pieces is worth the indulgence. Favorites are the pistachio, coffee & salt & caramel.

So they're all holidaying in France!

Daily Mail running the usual boring article about Lourdes smoking a cigarette

I have to say, Madonna's current man is hot :D

article-2715898-203F150100000578-201_306

article-2715898-203F14D700000578-57_306x

Lourdes looks a lot like M on these new pics ! She really has the early M / Susan blood in her ! She looks stunning !

article-2715898-203F20E900000578-73_306xarticle-2715898-203F205000000578-65_306x

makes me think of Charlotte Gainsbourg...

For a couple of years she doesn't follow a diet as strict as she used to in the past, she now allows her more guilty pleasures in food.

She can still have her carbs and guillty pleasures and not gain weight because she's so physically active that she burns it off. I eat bread and pasta but I'm not overweight because I love to work out and go running etc.

She can still have her carbs and guillty pleasures and not gain weight because she's so physically active that she burns it off. I eat bread and pasta but I'm not overweight because I love to work out and go running etc.

:thumbsup: