New studio album: updates, rumours and discussion [new thread]

#2 is the same as #1 except for Madonna saying what do the fuck do you think you're doing! LOL.

Guest Rachelle of London

I'm confused. Has something leaked? I'm at work on my phone and I can't rest or do any work until I know!!

No Hun. Don't worry it was nothing but M saying "what the fuck you playing at" with muffled music playing in the background.

No Hun. Don't worry it was nothing but M saying "what the fuck you playing at" with muffled music playing in the background.

Phew! Thanks, Chelle. I don't want any leaks, plus there's NOTHING worse than being stuck at work when these things happen and I need to get home to hear it. I went home sick the day GMAYL leaked. And 4 Minutes. It's not a lie though. I do get palpitations and feel like I might die at that very moment 😃

Edited by stevo208

Guest Rachelle of London

Phew! Thanks, Chelle. I don't want any leaks, plus there's NOTHING worse than being stuck at work when these things happen and I need to get home to hear it. I went home sick the day GMAYL leaked. And 4 Minutes. It's not a lie though. I do get palpitations and feel like I might die at that very moment 😃

Hahaha I understand! There's no better feeling than hearing that track for the very first time.

Hahaha I understand! There's no better feeling than hearing that track for the very first time.

There's isn't! I want new music NOW, but something so soon might send me over the edge. I haven't had chance to prepare myself for this yet!

Yea, the only snippet I wanna hear is the official one posted to Amazon and iTunes shortly before release.

Hopefully no leaks this time. As far as the first single.

Now the album? Yea. That will leak, LOL.

All of them do.

I can't believe it! What is she thinking? She's done! This song will ruin her career! Her album will bomb and she won't be able to go on tour anymore, that song is gonna destroy everything! This is the end! We can now be confident Interscope's gonna DROP her.

Rebel Heart is flopping really hard in iTunes :(

Song: Rebel Heart

#4 Kyrgyzstan
#4 United Arab Emirates
#16 Taiwan
#24 Mauritius
#25 Belize
#26 Australia
#45 United Kingdom
#52 Cape Verde
#54 Ireland
#55 Japan
#70 Czech Republic
#71 USA
#71 Brazil
#74 Canada
#78 Chile
#79 Argentina
#82 Macau
#85 France
#87 Peru
#107 Netherlands
#158 Honduras
#159 Austria
#163 Denmark
#172 Kazakhstan
#173 Ireland
#175 Romania
#192 Nigeria
#196 Japan
#201 Bulgaria
#210 New Zealand
#213 Qatar
#250 Estonia
#278 Slovenia
#328 El Salvador
#345 Ecuador
#382 Dominican Republic

Album: "Ade, a Love Story OST"

#4 Cyprus
#4 Kazajistan
#6 Papua New Ghinea
#24 Mauritius
#65 Zimbabwe
#86 Zambia
#95 United Kingdom
#105 Spain
#446 Ireland
#550 Japan
#708 Poland
#710 USA
#791 India
#849 Israel
#998 Magumba

She needs to do more promo quick! Bloody Guy not pushing her! :americanlife:

If she doesn't care about her career anymore how can she then expect the fans to, much less the public? :doh:

Guest bluejean

She should fire Guy if she wants this album to take off!

And postpone the tour to appear on every TV show possible!