Suzanne Vega on Madonna (again)

XXL

Cover looks cheap. Did they make it with Microsoft Paint?

Probably on purpose to draw attention away from her face. :chuckle:

As for Gaga being an intellectual and having more artistic ambitions than Madonna...

tumblr_mwfdpxTdeE1qlycwjo1_r1_400.gif

gagatourtumblr_inline_mkaxoyatMB1qz4rgp.

Alrighty then. :rotfl:

Guest Xanthium

I don't think her most recent statement was a dig but that clip from Truth or Dare? Totally cunty and hypocritical. If Madonna is so beneath you and all about self-promotion why are you there? Oh yeah FREE SELF-PROMOTION because why would you go to an event about someone you don't like just cause you got free tickets?

I don't think her most recent statement was a dig but that clip from Truth or Dare? Totally cunty and hypocritical. If Madonna is so beneath you and all about self-promotion why are you there? Oh yeah FREE SELF-PROMOTION because why would you go to an event about someone you don't like just cause you got free tickets?

Exactly. I guess we could call it:

confessions-of-a-hypocrite-b.jpg

She has always comes across as such a cunt.. and i've never liked her tuneless, humourless dirge. No wonder she likes that Swift thing.

Right, which hasbeen is next to have a pop at our Madge? :snore:

My guess is Sade. She is always making sarcastic, smug remarks about Madonna and is due to do so again. Love the fact that Madonna never lowers herself to their level or responds to them though.

My guess is Sade. She is always making sarcastic, smug remarks about Madonna and is due to do so again. Love the fact that Madonna never lowers herself to their level or responds to them though.

:laugh:

Yeh, I remember that bitch has previous..

Sade was never very fond of Madonna.

During the 90s she even said to UK magazine The Face, that she avoided talking about Madonna because it made her feel like being in a lavatory.

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2011/08/24/sade-questions-madonnas-motives-behind-making-music/#ixzz2sNNWhjRD

I can't imagine Suzanne knowing much about Caca - just what she might hear from mags and newspapers reporting on "how good Caca is" and how "she's changing the pop landscape". That might be why she's describing Caca as being more intellectual as that's what the media has been forcing down our throats.

I can't imagine Suzanne knowing much about Caca - just what she might hear from mags and newspapers reporting on "how good Caca is" and how "she's changing the pop landscape". That might be why she's describing Caca as being more intellectual as that's what the media has been forcing down our throats.

So true. Media brainwashing is a VERY powerful thing and the medias have done a LOT to convince people that Gaga is the best artist ever. Even one of my friends, who doesn't really know a lot about Gaga, somehow convinced himself that she was a great pop musician because the medias kept telling it again and again.

That's also the reason why Madonna is so disliked: media brainwashing. A LOT of people usually trash Madonna without knowing much about her.

What a CUNT! Madonna should've had her free ticket smooching tossed out of the theatre. :bad: Lovely to see the classy Ms. Kahn and Ms. Hutton give M props. :sassy:

Ms. Kahn! :dramatic::wow: Yes! :) Thanks for reminding me she was in there -- made me re-watch the clip. So glad to know that she respected and appreciated M! :inlove:

she's prolly reading mags and newspapers that are 2-3 year old.

She really needs to shut up. I know it's her opinion and she's entitled to it blah blah, but every time this desperate has been has got yet another one of her dull-fest albums out, she goes on the promo circuit like the desperate slut she is and then always, always without fail manages to diss Madonna (without even being asked about her directly)

Does this prostitute have a Tweeeter account? I may write her an open letter like Woody Allen's abused daughter did.

Ha WHAT!