Madonna STEALS the show at 2014 Grammys with STUNNING performance

Camacho

Guest Rachelle of London

Ugh, people on twitter are annoying me right now, with their negativity towards Madonna and the upcoming performance

They'll be the first ones tuned into watch her ! Fuck the insignificant haters

Heading off to a Grammy Party and immediately heading for the drinks to calm myself the fuck down. :lol:

I EXPECT NO FEWER THAN 1000 PAGES OF FABULOUS MADONNA-HYSTERICA-TASTICATIONS UPON MY RETURN!

Enjoy this moment, guys!

So ... if that performance order list is correct (and I'm not doubting it is) ... that means this is the first time Madonna is performing at the Grammys when she will NOT be part of the opening act. :sad:

Heading off to a Grammy Party and immediately heading for the drinks to calm myself the fuck down. :lol:

I EXPECT NO FEWER THAN 1000 PAGES OF FABULOUS MADONNA-HYSTERICA-TASTICATIONS UPON MY RETURN!

Enjoy this moment, guys!

:clap:

Enjoy this moment, guys!

Have a Manhattan for me! Have fun!

guiliana rancic is fucking hideous! she looks like a dead piece of shit.

can we open up the chat? unless its already open but its not working for me.

omg at 130 in this topic :wow: yeeeeeeesssss! THIS IS GONNA BE AMAZING GUYS <3

Guest Rachelle of London

Besides being a lady cuntwhore loon (which shows her low iq and awareness), what is anorexic guileana's issue with madonnA??

I dunno but she made a really bitchy comment once saying Madonna made being an Italian American girl cool in the 80s and then made you ashamed in the 90s. She's really nasty about m and other women.

Does anyone know if honorary queen in training, Lana Del Rey will be there tonight?

I think so. She told some fans on twitter that she will take a photo with Madonna!

They'll be the first ones tuned into watch her ! Fuck the insignificant haters

I'm trying to ignore them. Fuck them!

Enjoy this moment, guys!

Have fun!