CONFIRMED: Madonna will perform at the Grammys on Sunday!

Apples388

Funny how before 2013, if we said Mary Lambert, we'd be talking about one of the best video directors ever. :madgemanson:

i was actually how young this Mary Lambert we are talking about...

zero to little hype, speculation or interest from any of the entertainment news programs on the possibility of Madge performance...how times have changed..

It's not being publicized because it's meant to be a "surprise." Wait until after the Grammy's and who gets the headlines.

Guest Not4Pussies

zero to little hype, speculation or interest from any of the entertainment news programs on the possibility of Madge performance...how times have changed..

Shut your hole. Billboard, entertainment weekly have all posted articles about her performing.

Guest Not4Pussies

Madonnas voice truly shines when she just sits their and sings her little heart out. Lament, Drowned World, You Must Love Me, Love Spent, between the bars

It deserved to be a tie. Like Ray of Light, "Miseducation" is timeless and perfect. Except for the interludes. But thanks to iTunes you can now cut them all out. You should sit at the park under a tree on a sunny day with some good headphones and press play.

Finally some sense and not plain hatred...loved both albums but yes I agree Ray of light deserved to win.

grrrreat...I love that she may be performing with M&R...they're great and cool...it would really fit well with Madonna...not with dinosaurs and not with the new pop divas :Disco_Ball:

grrrreat...I love that she may be performing with M&R...they're great and cool...it would really fit well with Madonna...not with dinosaurs and not with the new pop divas :Disco_Ball:

and Same Love is right on par with M's artforfreedom project. Perfect match to collaborate with. And her vocals shine when she is relaxed with her guitar. I can hear her controlled and Evita trained vocals singing my love, she keeps me warm.

and Same Love is right on par with M's artforfreedom project. Perfect match to collaborate with. And her vocals shine when she is relaxed with her guitar. I can hear her controlled and Evita trained vocals singing my love, she keeps me warm.

hope they do some of Can't hold us as well...for some dancy Madonna!

i hope she sings both choruses in Same Love and Cant Hold Us. bring it!!!

That's exactly what I've been picturing her doing!! Hope that's what she does! She could show off her voice/guitar skills and her dancing skills!

We really need to see them make out onstage.

THIS.

I actually wouldn't mind this whole thing if M sings the hook to "Same Love." All of the other things I'm imagining in my head just seem awkward and unnecessary. And I agree it only makes sense if Lambert isn't there. But then....why the F would she not be there? She's nominated for a Grammy and she's got her first solo album coming out.

Guest Rocco Papa

i have a feeling Madonna will open the show...

On some entertainment news show today (I think it was "Access Hollywood" or "Entertainment Tonight"), LL Cool J was being interviewed and he said "be sure to catch the opening of the show."

Edited by RoccoPapa