CONFIRMED: Madonna will perform at the Grammys on Sunday!

Apples388

http://www.billboard.com/articles/events/grammys-2014/5885240/poll-which-grammy-awards-performance-are-you-most-excited-for

Vote for Madonna, whores.

She's currently winning too.

Not that it matters.....but take 5 seconds and support the Queen.

Can people vote multiple times on this poll?

omg i just realized it is just two more sleeps!!!!!!!! LMAO i keep thinking a week from now

i'm so excited, when was the last time she performed for public audience on tv???

omg i just realized it is just two more sleeps!!!!!!!! LMAO i keep thinking a week from now

i'm so excited, when was the last time she performed for public audience on tv???

At the Superbowl

It deserved to be a tie. Like Ray of Light, "Miseducation" is timeless and perfect. Except for the interludes. But thanks to iTunes you can now cut them all out. You should sit at the park under a tree on a sunny day with some good headphones and press play.

ugh i must be the only one who's excited about the guitar! let people see she's a musician, not just an older version of britney (i know, i know.. but that's how she often is being treated..)

ugh i must be the only one who's excited about the guitar! let people see she's a musician, not just an older version of britney (i know, i know.. but that's how she often is being treated..)

I'm excited about the guitar too!

Just with a tinge of apprehension as it could signal a "Hey You"-redux in the name of #artforfreedom. I do not want that.

scarlett_ohara.jpg

Guest Rocco Papa

I was watching "The Insider" on CBS before and they said Madonna might be paired up with Macklemore and Ryan Lewis. That was pretty much it. I have no idea where they got that from, though.

OK for those who wanna be surprised don't scroll down...

Gerrick D. Kennedy Verified account

‏@GerrickKennedy

FYI #Madonna is performing with @macklemore @RyanLewis @marylambertsing for those curious #GRAMMYs

OK for those who wanna be surprised don't scroll down...

Gerrick D. Kennedy Verified account

‏@GerrickKennedy

FYI #Madonna is performing with @macklemore @RyanLewis @marylambertsing for those curious #GRAMMYs

:shock:

GREAT!! Better than with Katy or Beyonce or any of those pop bitches. I like this!!!!!

I actually like the thought of her performing with them. Since we don't exactly have an album coming that soon...I'm not expecting something big, like a new song launch or anything.

It'll just be nice to see her on tv again.

Oh Nikki, I needed to scroll down anyway to answer this :lol:

hahaha we almost made the same post :p fully agree! i love it when she's being introspective and I love the guitar.. my dream would have been a "between the bars" kind of performance but this sounds close