CONFIRMED: Madonna will perform at the Grammys on Sunday!

Apples388

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis will also be taking the stage, where the duo can choose to play their raucous hits "Thrift Shop" and "Can't Hold Us," their affecting gay-rights anthem "Same Love," or a combination of all three.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/events/grammys-2014/5885240/poll-which-grammy-awards-performance-are-you-most-excited-for

I see Mary Lambert is not mentioned, so I guess she won't be there and M will sing her part?

Mary Lambert isn't mentioned on the Grammy site or any of their press releases as appearing, so maybe I'm thinking they will perform with just Madonna.

Correct. Mary Lambert will not be there unless Madonna is planing on speaking or harmonizing with her and that won't happen. M is going to sing Mary's part with her guitar for Same Love.

They are straight but then again that would make it even hotter.

For me it's the opposite, them being straight is a TOTAL turn off. I don't use straight boys, doesn't matter how hot they are.

Guest Rocco Papa

Just the thought of Madonna singing Mary Lambert's part on "Same Love" is giving me chills!! I can't wait for Sunday!! :tigger:

"And I can't change

Even if I try

Even if I wanted to

My love, my love, my love

She keeps me warm"

:bow:

Edited by RoccoPapa

Guest Rocco Papa

Funny how before 2013, if we said Mary Lambert, we'd be talking about one of the best video directors ever. :madgemanson:

Before I heard the song, I immidiately thought of that Mary Lambert!! I was like, "Huh? She sings too?" LOL :laugh:

Guest Not4Pussies

Glad its them. It makes sense. Just hope there is no Mary Lambert as I want more M singing and not a repeat with what happened with Jennifer Hudson where she just sang for 30 seconds. Glad she may play the guitar. So people can see she's a musician too. And they're not bad to look at