CONFIRMED: Madonna will perform at the Grammys on Sunday!

Apples388

Guest bluejean

as if she won't sing... :lol:

Oh my. :lmao: at her fans.

I know right. Imagine Madonna flies all the way to LA, rehearses and gets dressed up to play guitar in the background for someone less famous than her :lol:

I know right. Imagine Madonna flies all the way to LA, rehearses and gets dressed up to play guitar in the background for someone less famous than her :lol:

This. Come on guys, it's fucking MADONNA. Have you heard of her before? Are you familiar with her and the level at which she operates?

Is is possible one of her own songs will be incorporated into the performance? Grammys love those old-new mash-ups. But if so, which one?

With her Instagram hints, I imagine music or don't tell me.

DTM somewhat fits sorta kinda. Was thinking "Deeper and Deeper," but that's not one of her well-known hits among the general public.

Deeper and deeper is way more popular then don't tell me.

^ UNTRUE. OMG.

(I love DAD, but seriously. No one remembers that song.)

All the non fans sing a long and know the words to that when it comes on. With don't tell me they are all like "yeah I think I remember this. "

All the non fans sing a long and know the words to that when it comes on. With don't tell me they are all like "yeah I think I remember this. "

Why don't you take a poll...

I don't know about internationally, but what I do know is that DAD spent 17 weeks on the Hot 100, peaked at #7 (#15 sales, #8 airplay) and disappeared forever.

DTM spent 21 weeks (and would have stayed longer had it not been retired), peaked at #4 (#1 sales, #10 airplay), and spent three months on the Recurrent Airplay chart after it dropped off the main chart.

Now, that doesn't mean people remember it better today, but it was more recent and bigger hit. I've heard it on the radio a bunch of times in recent years, but haven't heart DAD in decades despite liking it more.

When other acts have collaborated with nominated acts, a song of theirs was mixed into the performance. This year, we have Carole King and Sara Bareilles, and it will be songs from both acts. Not saying it will happen, but it wouldn't be a surprise if it did.

When other acts have collaborated with nominated acts, a song of theirs was mixed into the performance. This year, we have Carole King and Sara Bareilles, and it will be songs from both acts. Not saying it will happen, but it wouldn't be a surprise if it did.

Yeah, I'd be shocked if they don't incorporate one of her classics. That's the Grammy's m.o.

Why don't you take a poll...

I don't know about internationally, but what I do know is that DAD spent 17 weeks on the Hot 100, peaked at #7 (#15 sales, #8 airplay) and disappeared forever.

DTM spent 21 weeks (and would have stayed longer had it not been retired), peaked at #4 (#1 sales, #10 airplay), and spent three months on the Recurrent Airplay chart after it dropped off the main chart.

Now, that doesn't mean people remember it better today, but it was more recent and bigger hit. I've heard it on the radio a bunch of times in recent years, but haven't heart DAD in decades despite liking it more.

Totally see that and understand. I'm talking about when dad is played non fans sing a long and dance and remember it well. Don't tell me gets such a blah reaction and barely remember it attitude when it comes on. Dad is incredibly nostalgic, catchy and timeless. Dtm is more conceptual and does not receive much enthusiasm at least in a nostalgic way.

Man. All this Grammy excitement and news about a new album SURE beats what we were dealing with last week at this time with the Instagram hashtag mess.

I like this all much better. lol