Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part III

Nikki

Blank Formatted :smile: I'm on that page too (though I don't participate a lot)

:lmao: I saw your post this morning :thumbsup: I'm obviously Sandra and have had a gut full of the silliness posted on there of late regarding anything M posts on instagram.

So are you an Aussie and did you go to the party last year :)

No, I'm French and I didn't/couldn't attend the party :laugh: maybe sometime, who knows...

I was kind of suprised that, after I said I didn't see anything particularly wrong in her Instagram posts, I got an answer along the lines of "well, just let everyone speak voice their opinion"... I was like "didn't I just do that ??"

^ Well I suppose it was a bit far to come :)

Yes - you're allowed to voice your opinion provided it doesn't rub anyone important the wrong way. I have to sensor myself a lot when posting there which is what is getting a little annoying lately. I know several people who have either left because of the same or been kicked off for not complying. Whatever. I'll just take a break.

They are so beautiful. Makes me emotional. I can see Madonna in them.

I should add, I hope they do good things for the world.

I just hope they will lead a happy and rewarding life. They don't owe the world anything. And actually they are already adding their spark.

1897731_10152287173604402_16300967_n.jpg

Shining bright like a diamond on oscar night thanks to @chimentojewels @neillanejewelry @loreerodkin @jacobandco

Whoa, okay, that dress does not look good on her at all. And her thumb looks like it belongs to a witch. lol, sorry, I hate to say stuff like that bc I think M generally looks great but these pics kinda startled me for a sec. Her face is on point, though.

After 30 years of breathless pics she's entitled to a few bad ones and these are some bad ones IMO. It could be a lighting issue.

I was kind of surprised to see the white/champagne area on the dress, it doesn't look that good. But again, it might be a lighting issue, that at least alters it all, I'd be curious to see these photos with normal lighting and no Instgram filter on it ( which totally ruin the thumb, IMO :laugh: the contrasts and blacks from the filter she used are not to her advantage)

Whoa, okay, that dress does not look good on her at all. And her thumb looks like it belongs to a witch. lol, sorry, I hate to say stuff like that bc I think M generally looks great but these pics kinda startled me for a sec. Her face is on point, though.

After 30 years of breathless pics she's entitled to a few bad ones and these are some bad ones IMO. It could be a lighting issue.

Yeah, not the most flattering pics. :lol:

In her defense that seems like it would be a difficult dress to wear for any woman. The design is interesting but too low and elongates the torso abnormally. It draws your attention to like the thickest part of a woman's body. Also, the neckline is baggy.

Okay, not to get superficial, but obviously Madonna is not against cosmetic procedures to look younger, and obviously her hands bother her because you hardly see her without gloves on anymore, but they do have cosmetic procedures available to make your hands look younger, so I wonder why she is all for testing out procedures on her face with fillers and probably a minor lift, but wont look into her issues with her hands?

Most unflattering photos ever! Even the bottom right one is pixelated. Oh Madonna haha.

Random thought: do you think Madonna will attend the met gala this year?

Even the bottom right one is pixelated.

Random thought: do you think Madonna will attend the met gala this year?

Would love to see an HQ picture of the jewellery on her hands and wrists. This picture ensemble looks like a quickie. :biggrin:

@CJM69 your Met Gala thought doesn't seem so random to me… :chuckle:

Okay, not to get superficial, but obviously Madonna is not against cosmetic procedures to look younger, and obviously her hands bother her because you hardly see her without gloves on anymore, but they do have cosmetic procedures available to make your hands look younger, so I wonder why she is all for testing out procedures on her face with fillers and probably a minor lift, but wont look into her issues with her hands?

That's what I thought ! Nowadays you can get amazing laser treatments on your hands and even on your bottom to get rid of the creases and wrinkles . As for that dress ..no just no. She looked deformed AND pregnant .

Would like to see some more photos because sometimes one photo and pose can make a dress or outfit look dreadful. Then when you see other photos, it looks a lot better. Maybe that is the case here.

Her hands have no fat in them and the veins pop out. It happens to me too. Is there a procedure for that?