Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part III

Nikki

0a44898a7a3911e38a4112a4b7a32cd0_8.jpg

same pink bra... she likes it.

tumblr_my3z9tfFRl1s0x5wto1_400.jpg

now I would love to see Madonna in a pink dress *please*

Me too! M in Pink. Especially in the next tour opener. As much as I love it, No more black for awhile.

1477377_10152178504484402_255465653_n.jp

"In the blink of an eye everything can change! Why waste time?#artforfreedom" -Madonna

She's totally taking a dump in this picture! Look at her leaning forward and also the perfect level in background. Definitely not standing up.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

525192_10201860907019055_1014553763_n.jp

Gorgeous and natural, and no make up. I really love how natural she looks here. She still hasn't done anything that actually altered her original features. Mouth, nose, boobs always the same. For someone who's 55 her skin tone, neck, decollete conditions are immaculate and I am talking about paparazzi pictures. Basically it's only been 6 years of fillers and for a couple of years the cheeks

She doesn't need any of that tbh. She really looks the best, days after she's had her little face plump up session. Imagine if she did away with the fillers alltogether. But it's true though, when you reach middle age and you exercise like she does your face will suffer

That's why easing up on carbo consumption limitations will put a little bit of nice fat on her face, naturally

There was a time I would never have imagined her humanizing herself this much. But, I have to say I love it. The fact that she, just like the rest of us common folk :chuckle: can pick up her phone, snap a pic, and post it on a webpage in an instant, for all of us to see, is pretty damn cool. She seems to love it, and that makes me happy. :)

There was a time I would never have imagined her humanizing herself this much. But, I have to say I love it. The fact that she, just like the rest of us common folk :chuckle: can pick up her phone, snap a pic, and post it on a webpage in an instant, for all of us to see, is pretty damn cool. She seems to love it, and that makes me happy. :)

:clap: