Admit to loving songs that most Madonna fans seem to hate

Jazzy Jan

American Life.

When I first heard it, I was floored. It was too cool and I love the rap. I love the clashing of the electro beats and acoustic guitar too. For some it doesn't work, but for me it makes the song.

Jimmy Jimmy.

How can you not love Jimmy Jimmy?

One More Chance.

I thought her vocals were good in this. And it's very 90's rnb-ish.

Supernatural

The entire "I'm Breathless" album which MOST of her fans hate.

This Used To Be My Playground

Your Honesty

American Pie

The entire "Remixed & Revisited" EP (minus Into The Hollywood shit groove)

Give Me All Your Loving

I've yet to hate any Madonna song.. and I don't think I ever will.

By the way,

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ALL songs from Madonna the 1st Album! NO FILLERS WHATSOEVER!!

I LOVE LAV's Pretender and Shoo bee doo (why anybody could hate this cool song is beyond me!)

Im shocked that a true Madonna fan could hate C4U! This ballad classic is one true enduring global megahit for the ages! A song that launched a billion karaoke performances!

DONT STOP - Always loved it, always will.

Shoo Bee Doo - Not nearly as bad as fans make it out to me.

GMAYL - As above

Love Song - Prince and Madonna together - sublime!

Can't Stop

Runaway Lover

Over & Over (YCD version) - one of Madonna's most catchiest songs. I think it's better than Gambler and I wouldn't mind seeing this one played on guitar in the future

Love Song <- I think it's different from anything she's ever done and if whenever I listen to this song this pic comes to my mind:

(Pray for) Spanish Eyes - such a beautiful ballad, could've actually worked as a single

Till Death Do Us Part (not sure if this one's hated) - SINGLE all the way!!!

Fever (Album Version) - probably one of the best remakes ever done, next to her remake of I Want You

Words - criminally underrated! Definately one of the best Erotica tracks!

Take a Bow - What is it with the hate for this song? I really hope she does this song on her next tour and gives it a nice revamp!

Amazing - I think this is one of the best songs from Music! It should've been a single and also should've been performed during the DWT

I'm So Stupid - Such an energetic song! I wish she kept it on RIT it would be much more appreciated if she did.

Push - The instrumental is life and the chorus...I love how she used lyrics from I'll Be Watching You!

Spanish Lesson - The instrumental, again, is what makes this song. The lyrics are a little cringey but it's a fun song, so nothing to really care about

(Candy Shop used to be one of the songs on this list, but Madonna's inclusion of this during MDNA made me hate it)

Celebration - This song is the new Holiday! Deal with it!

I love Jimmy Jimmy, Spotlight, most of Hard Candy,... I really do love almost all her songs, including the majority that fans seem to dislike. The only Madonna song i REALLY don't like is GMAYL.

i like One More Chance ( never got the hate for it tbh ) Jimmy Jimmy, Love Makes the World Go Round and i even like Birthday Song and Superstar! I think it is safe to assume that apart of few exceptions in every M album there's a very silly track recorded just for fun

Edited by TearsInHeaven

Every time I turn around it seems a lot of Madonna fans hate most of her songs.

I like,

Push

Incredible

Celebration

Revolver

I'm Going Bananas

Think Of Me

I Know It

I'd Rather Be Your Lover

Runaway Lover

Love Makes The World Go Round

Shoo-Bee-Doo