MDNA VS ARTPOP

mad4mad2

let me tell you this...

i had the misfortune to listen to Artpop from start to finish... my first thought was so negative i promised this person (who used to be a huge fan of Gaga's but she never called herself a little monster by the way) i was going to listen to it again as maybe i couldn't connect with the album straight away. Even my friend claimed MDNA came across more witty and interesting..

All Gaga did with Artpop was to orchestrate tired electronic beats with not much going on.. lyrically, she's not even saying much. It's all the same themes she used for The Fame only this time they are VERY cringey. "Don't You Know My Ass Is Famous?" is truly embarrassing... i can't believe she went from "I Wish I Could Shut My Playboy Mouth" (which it wasn't necessarily anything huge but it was cute and sounded cool back then) to that line from Venus.

In terms of originality there's so much more going on on MDNA.

Girl Gone Wild vs. Aura - Both are subpar

Gang Bang vs. Venus

I'm Addicted vs. G.U.Y.

Turn Up The Radio vs. Sexxx Dreams

Give Me All Your Luvin' vs. Jewels N Drugs

Some Girls vs. Manicure

Superstar vs. Do What U Want

I Don't Give A... vs. Artpop

I'm A Sinner vs. Swine

Love Spent vs. Donatella

Masterpiece vs. Fashion

Falling Free vs. Mary Jane Holland

Beautiful Killer vs. Dope

I Fucked Up vs. Gypsy - Both are great

B-day Song vs. Applause

Seriously, Venus is better than Gang Bang? Dope better than Beautiful Killer? I mean are you on drugs? Did mother monster send you to fetch her drugs? i mean are you out of your fucking mind????

Edited by MeakMaker

ChartFlop is inaudible because of the messy production... Shame really, I loved The Fame era.

I listened to MDNA the other day even though I thought I was bored of it (which never happens with a Madonna album), turns out... I still love the album, just needed a break after hammering it for the whole of 2012!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

What the fuck are you doing here then ?

where the fuck does it say Madonna has to be your #1 or get out?

where the fuck does it say Madonna has to be your #1 or get out?

Chanchawinie,nice blunt answers. But frankly, i don't think somebody who thinks that JLo is better than Madonna has anything to offer