Secret Project REVOLUTION! THE QUEEN OF LIFE!

Guest Pud Whacker

I'm glad she's warmed to her fans a bit and sees they're more than just crazy people that wait outside her homes and yell at her.

I think it's a culmination of everything that has gotten her to this point and she realizes it is part of her "revolution"...being with her fans, engaging and showing her passion for art.

& she completely ignored the "release the song" attempt. Maybe cause she was just leaving or cause its probably not going to be released.

omg i hope we get candids of her wearing them mensch

I would be so happy to have the proof for my friend oh I gave them to me to give to he and I tried at the MDNA screening but couldn't and during he song, something hit me. I remembered I brought the gloves as I was looking at her handcuffed hands and her own gloves, so I took them out and when she finished, my friend told me, "go up to her...now now now!dont stop just go talk to her" and so I did. I was LITERALLY 10 seconds after that boy culture video ends. I'm so pissed. Lol

Guest Pud Whacker

I used to be a huge Madonna fan. In fact, I "fell" for Gaga back in 2008 because she kinda reminded me of a human version of Madonna.

:lol:

Like she's a car!!! Unfortunately he turned in a Cadillac for an Edsel.

I thanked her for inviting me, she said "you're welcome honey" and walked past smiling. :lol:

When I went up to her, I explained to her about the gloves I wanted to give her and she was like, "what kind of gloves?" And I was like, "trust me, you'll love them. They were hand sewn for you, they are fingerless. Take'em." She was like, "alright, why not. Thanks" I literally HANDED them to her. I told her I appreciated the Baldwin speech and she winked at me again as she rushed by to talk to Sean. Just little things. I could see other people has similar experiences.

I took pictures with the cops and we had heard early on that their was a buzz cause the people who worked all day with her said we were all in for a big treat. All the performances were fantastic and she closed it out and killed it. I couldn't record the performance cause I was literally in awe and completely let go for the experience. I didn't want move my eyes away from her.

A saxophone player played too and he was really awesome. She was so sweet and she looked gorgeous up close. After a while , everyone just migrated around with her like an orbit. :lol: she was nice and expressive with all the fans.

i hate you!!!! :lol:

I have seen everything twice already and all I can say is that she's so smart, articulated and artistic that no one will come close to do what she does, I've been a fan since The first album and haven't been let down in 30 years.

Love u Madonna!

And loved all the fan experiences with her, congratulations!

i hate you!!!! :lol:

Mensch I am dying of jealousy!

I'm dying of jealousy of all the people who have great pics while all I have is messy shots of myself looking horrible! Lol

Bt I'm seriously grateful. It was seriously, for me, my greatest Madonna experience, just cause it represented all the things Madonna represents for me, dance, music, art, fashion, fun, passion, love, politics, social awareness, fighting for your beliefs etc...

She started with a speech after hanging out and talking to people all around the gallery, rushing to say hi to different people and speaking briefly to dancers, fans, Guy etc...she then got on stage and mad a speech, a short audio of James Baldwin disc cling human rights plated (with a still image of him) then the Secret Project, then a few performances happened. One with Chaz, a violinist and an amazing backdrop. One dancer did Strange Fruit (don't know his name but the French guy with the pony tail) ...a group of dancers did something as well, then the cops stormed into the crowd where everyone was sitting on the floor surrounding her (I was to people from her), and dragged her to the front of the stage where she performed as you saw. Afterward, she told everyone to stay and party, and she mingled with EVERYONE (including me...I had so many little moments with her and everyone else) until she finally left. I yelled to her to release the song but she signed a few stuff, smiled and said bye to everyone.

I tried recording everything but I didn't have enough memory and I started deleting things to fit pics with and of Perez, Lindsay, M, Steven, Liz, guy, Rocco, Valentino, Zachary, Donna, Nicole, the dancers, Sean, Anderson. It was awesome being with M literally just hanging out for the entire time. I was like 5 ft away from her for most of it. Most of the fans in fact, got personal moments and spent the entire time with her.

During the party, the dancers started breakdancing, the called Rocco ove and he danced a little. She cheered everyone on and danced. She was so comfortable and playful, funny. Running around to converse with anyone and everyone. I would talk to her and she would respond. She was awesome. I gave these gloves a friend of mine's friend designed for her. It was just amazing.

The interview (btw)is absolutely incredible and I've always known this is what she represented. That's why I loveher so much!

You live the life. Kudos my friend kudos.

Mensch thanks for sharing your experience with us! Sounds beyond what I would ever dream.

I'd watched the the Between the Bars performance a couple of times earlier today and was floored and loved it ... but I just watched it again and this time the tears came.

How can it be that I've followed this woman for 30 years and she still finds ways to impossibly blow me away? I hope I haven't taken any of my time with her for granted. If I have, I never will again.

Congratulations Mensch. As always, I love it when true Madonna fans get to meet and see her. So happy for you.

Everything by Madonna lately has been so incredible. The film, the interview, the performance, how she looks and of course her message. She is a superstar like no other.

England is a very advanced, peaceful, etc. place, I just kind of hate this "everywhere is shit" mentality. Just because a country has problems doesn't mean it's shit. Oppressive, corrupt governments and backwards thinking but powerful factions within countries are not entirely representative of said country. You always seem to write off every single place in this world except for England (and maybe China) because you have very unrealistic standards.

You ARE very fortunate to be able to live in a country like England, but not all of us had the luxury of simply being born in a place like that. I love you and I REALLY don't take your comments personally because I know 99% of the time people like you and me are just fucking around, but you really seem clueless and indifferent about the world and all its problems sometimes :lol:

I wasn't being totally serious, silly. I did curiously think 'She never mentioned England' but to be fair there were several countries she didn't mention. England isn't perfect but I honestly can't think of anything closer to perfection.

Ok, just now watching this in its entirety for the first time. I don't know how anyone can say they were bored! I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I didn't want to BLINK. I was enthralled. I am so, so proud of her. :clap:

Guest Not4Pussies

She's giving me Dietrich and Piaf vibes to the max.

lets hope that continues on the next album.

your lips to godonna's ears. it is time she puts down those dancing shoes for a bit,

lets hope that continues on the next album.

your lips to godonna's ears. it is time she puts down those dancing shoes for a bit,

She can still dance no matter what music she makes.