Secret Project REVOLUTION! THE QUEEN OF LIFE!

Guest Pud Whacker

Dance Madonna is the shit, but I would totally die for an album of MDNA Like A Virgin and Between The Bars-type songs right now.

Finally someone else gets it too..

Je Taime, LAV/LS and Between the Bars = brilliance!

Guest Not4Pussies

Barbara Stanwick

I must have not recognized the reference, which event was this? I want receipts

she looks like barbara stanwick in the film

Guest Pud Whacker

Barbara Stanwick

I must have not recognized the reference, which event was this? I want receipts

Barbara Stanwyck in Double Indemnity. she pulled this back in '93, too.

tumblr_lrpgplhRXE1r3tiuvo1_r1_500.gif

Guest Not4Pussies

I looked her up and I see it now, and here I thought the only look was Bette Davis. Thanks for schooling me.

Oh I can school you any time you want

I'm absolutely SPEECHLESS. I watched the documentary yesterday night, it was nicely shot, really moving, but it's NOTHING compared to the interview and the singing of Behind the Bars.

As I say, i am speechless and really impressed. Incredible move for Madonna.

I'm absolutely SPEECHLESS. I watched the documentary yesterday night, it was nicely shot, really moving, but it's NOTHING compared to the interview and the singing of Behind the Bars.

As I say, i am speechless and really impressed. Incredible move for Madonna.

TOTALLY AGREE. I love the movie but that interview and performance is what i'm really here for. Please Madonna, do more things like this!!!!

Where's that dumb vapid queen in the other thread who was saying the secretproject is boring and that Madonna should instead be strutting around topless and voguing at a fashion show? :manson::lmao:

Ugh. Where do these people come from?

Another ignorant cunt fully oblivious to Madonna's intentions, and most of all how long actually she has battled in support of LGBT rights.

Who the fuck hire these idiots?

No wonder that shitty paper is not taken seriously.

Barbara Stanwyck in Double Indemnity. she pulled this back in '93, too.

tumblr_lrpgplhRXE1r3tiuvo1_r1_500.gif

I absolutely love that film. Love Noir in general.

Finally someone else gets it too..

Je Taime, LAV/LS and Between the Bars = brilliance!

Don't forget this.

A bit off subject but here is the first of many (I'm sure) Gang Bang montage videos

Awesome! You should mix the live performance AND the backdrop video to give it color and a little bit of her singing into it!

In 1987 she was talking about AIDS, had a show to benefit AMFAr at the Madison Square Garden, Benefits were given to AMFAR, flyers with facts about aids were distributed to people attendng. And what was Kyle Smith doing then or since ?

I'm not sure it's even worth correcting those that feed off of ignorance and negativity. Just share your love.

Slut.

A bit off subject but here is the first of many (I'm sure) Gang Bang montage videos

WTF is this? :rotfl:

Instead of the vid, there's an error message saying "Sorry, something went wrong. A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation. If you see them, show them this information:" and there's a 20 lines-long number code :lol: