MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray Coming September 9/10

XXL

do you know somebody that has bought the dvd???

and why isn´t her team more like U2´s or Petshop boys´...they release everything brilliantlly!!

No. Only the bluray. The dvd case is clear, not black. At least the ones that were on Fnac were like that.

they should! I will buy it soon, I know myself, even knowing that i might get ungry...and then I will want my money back!

Buy it and keep the receipt. That's what I did. It's fine for now. It they fix it I might take it back. If they don't accept it then I will keep it as a limited edition fucked up version LOL.

Buy it and keep the receipt. That's what I did. It's fine for now. It they fix it I might take it back. If they don't accept it then I will keep it as a limited edition fucked up version LOL.

jajajaj! maybe they will become an urban legend, as, Prince´s lovesexy´s edition which apparently, has the songs separated...it seems that exist, but I havent seen it anywhere yet!

Did anybody buy it?

I bought it today. Wrote about my experience in the Gaga thread.

Someone really is royally fucking up this release. Took me forever to track down a copy. Should have just ordered it on amazon, but simply figured I am off on Tuesdays so I can just run to the store and get it when it comes out.

WRONG.

I gave in and bought the bluray in Fnac today. Will report once I actually play it. The only had the bluray, regular dvd and the cd which surprisingly they were treating as the main release and featured it prominently in their new releases section

Does Fnac have an english site by chance? When I visited Paris a few weeks ago ..I loved that Store.

I bought it today. Wrote about my experience in the Gaga thread.

Someone really is royally fucking up this release. Took me forever to track down a copy. Should have just ordered it on amazon, but simply figured I am off on Tuesdays so I can just run to the store and get it when it comes out.

WRONG.

Okay, so you tracked down a copy and bought it, correct? Anything else wrong with it?

Guest ditaluver

What a pain in the ass. I'm not driving all over town for this. Every time she releases something I can never find it.

I went to target last week looking for a celebration cd for my niece. Nope. Not 1 Madonna item in the store

What a pain in the ass. I'm not driving all over town for this. Every time she releases something I can never find it.

I went to target last week looking for a celebration cd for my niece. Nope. Not 1 Madonna item in the store

Well that's Targets fault for only carrying 1 or 2 albums for each artists. They really only carry Cekebration and MDNA. I only saw Celebrstion today.

I am surprised so many on here were looking at Target, Best Buy etc? I live in Canada but I didn't even bother checking those stores, they have the tiniest music sections these days let alone music DVDs. I think a lot of their stock is just current major releases + a lot of unsold stock.

I'm in the US and I went to buy it at best buy today, and I was so nervous because of everything that I had read over the weekend with the blu ray... and well to my surprise my copy is a little defective.. :(

-The 5.1 HD is missing the right channel(basically the right speaker of where you're playing it is silent or very quiet)

the only way to fix is it is to change it to the 2.1 HD which is flawless.

-At the start after the MDNA title shows with the MDNA chants, the shot that shows the stadium from above where you can see the triangle is super grainy, and has like a red tint on the roof of the stage?? Pretty much the whole intro is grainy :( (Epix TV Rip that I have doesn't have this)

-Also the live album is exactly the same as the Epix audio. I have the Epix audio that was ripped by a fan, and it is exactly the same thing. On the blu ray the 2.1 HD sounds so much better, and less audience noise, and the audience only gets loud at certain parts (ending of songs, intros etc.)

Edited by LeooAyala

Got my copy of the regular U.S. DVD (not BluRay) from Amazon today. Looks good. Aside from the minor editing complaints I had with the EPIX broadcast (most notably in "Gang Bang" and the first guy she kills), I am over the moon with this DVD.

Very happy. Great tour and I am so happy to have seen it live twice.

I am sorry this release has been so fucked up for everyone though. This should be a happy week, not a disaster recovery. :(

Well that's Targets fault for only carrying 1 or 2 albums for each artists. They really only carry Cekebration and MDNA. I only saw Celebrstion today.

The Targets around here (CA) usually always have a bunch of Celebrations and MDNAs. But that's it.

For people saying they can't find it in stores...I don't think most big box stores even care, since most people buy through online retailers now. I mean, usually they only have the most current releases of the current top 40 artists, if even at that. The rest, like others said, is usually just stock of whatever they have left. I got sick of these big box stores not carrying the latest cd/dvd that I was always looking for, and have had to move on to places like Amazon. Sometimes it's cool...sometimes it sucks.

But the MDNA tour is a new release...I would think they would have that for at least a few weeks.

yeah man, i saved money for weeks for this....and nothing....i'm in canada and seems like we didnt get it here.

i bought junk food though. i am just fuckin dumbfounded at this fuckin mess, it is the worst i have ever heard of and if they dont address it then obviously they dont even give a shit about us fans!

Universal couldn't care less. They have tons of other artists to care about. Warner always treated her as their no1 artist.

Target, Best Buy and even fucking Walmart had tons of copies of Confessions, Sticky and even Going to Tell You a Secret.