MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray Coming September 9/10

XXL

Um people have every right to complain. Enough people have tested the DTS mix for us to conclude that there is indeed a problem with missing channels, and not just in one country either. If that audio posted a few days ago in the multimedia section is indeed from the CD, then there's a problem with that as well. As far as the picture goes, we were going by fan reviews who said that various tv broadcasts / torrents looked better than the blu ray.

Um i didnt say they didnt have a right.

now give me a list of which countries r having problems! now! lol

Well nothing against you tucks, I was speaking in general. This "oh people just love to moan" attitude.

Billy above, who's in the US has described the exact same problem with the DTS mix as a guy in Germany.

Listening to the CD audio, there's definitely a problem with the mix there as well, Whatever channels are missing from the surround mix probably haven't been used in the stereo mix for CD. There's definitely certain instrumentation missing/too low in the mix that's present and correct in the wowow japanese broadcast (and I seem to be the only person that can hear her voice being cut off at the "put your hands together..." part.

oh no bitch its on!

lol jk, but yeah i know i wanna know which european cities cuz some facebook group page posted the negative review from this thread on their page...crediting Madonna Nation as the source.

Blu-ray reelased in Italy (it's actually out next week but it was released in some places already this week)

1174891_550460911686585_491117321_n.jpg

1006360_550463188353024_2021399089_n.jpg

1234856_550465725019437_1044685441_n.jpg

Um what is that!? A picture taken from a tv screen? My Blu Ray don't look like that.

So so far...it's only Europe affected?

Not the USA, or other territories? Can we have someone clear this up.

Billy who posted a few pages back has the US DVD which has the faulty audio track, missing both front and back channels but he's happy with the picture, No-one knows about the US Blu yet

This exact same thing already happened on the same label with Rihanna's last concert release (I WILL NOT BE JUDGED!) which was never fixed.

It looks as though they've again "upconverted" the DVD releases for the higher resolution blu-ray edition which is like taking a tiny photo/image and artificially enlarging it in photoshop. It actually makes the image WORSE quality and it sounds as though they are making the audio all ear-bud friendly and shit which sucks ass!

W-T-Fuck!

I just downloaded the 17gb file from the Japanese tv broadcast. What a difference! Now I'm certain that the blu-ray I have is faulty. The entire graining issue is non-existing on the tv rip. THIS is what I expected for the blu-ray and not the unwatchable crap I got. S it's obviously a production error.

I just downloaded the 17gb file from the Japanese tv broadcast. What a difference! Now I'm certain that the blu-ray I have is faulty. The entire graining issue is non-existing on the tv rip. THIS is what I expected for the blu-ray and not the unwatchable crap I got. S it's obviously a production error.

Did the same thing yesterday. I already had the smaller version which looked great. This one is amazing. If the Blu doesn't at least match it then it's a complete joke.

There's so many people just accepting the faulty version as "the way it was meant to be" tho.

Somebody better explain something to us........we're waiting.........this release should be better than this crap or I am not buying this grainy show :angry:

This is a mess and it got me confused I am not buying it wtf

ok, so I won´t buy it yet. I wanted the dvd and the cd, but I´ll wait until I know for sure it will have a great sound and a great image...so far, the problem seems only for europe, right? in spain they release cds on tuesdays, maybe I´ll listen the sneak peaks on itunes, and I´ll decide

Blu-ray reelased in Italy (it's actually out next week but it was released in some places already this week)

1174891_550460911686585_491117321_n.jpg

1006360_550463188353024_2021399089_n.jpg

1234856_550465725019437_1044685441_n.jpg

OMG if this is real, then what a fucking mess they've done :confused:

Yep...sounds like a manufacturing/formatting/production error on the part of the company that manufactures the discs.

Hopefully they will be recalled and all redone.

I hope they are SUED for this unbelievable mess :americanlife:

I hope they are SUED for this unbelievable mess :americanlife:

I don't know about getting sued... but they DEFINITELY better do a full recall...and correct the error for the territories affected.

I just hope the USA and others are not.....Doesn't seem like Aus is.

Just finished watching the DVD and I love it! gave me chills! I can confirm they have edited a lot of shots, especially PDP. Two things still remain tho, the Give it 2 me break down in Girl gone wild is still lifeless and we still have the wig thing happen during Gang Bang, also i wish they keep the guiter break down that happened just before she started singing Gang Bang! You can barely hear it anymore.