MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray Coming September 9/10

XXL

you're so cute! :blush:

thank you!

i just watched the workshop for the first time in full. incredibly talented people. great selection of songs- especially falling free. its so beautiful. chaz dancing to that would have made me cry. i also really loved the kalakan version of candy shop- way cool!

philippines. We usually get stuff a day ahead. I just checked in the store on my way home. Not yet there :(

aww bummer! tomorrow!

Just watched the blu-ray. It was epic and a religious experience.

I love some of the crowd parts. My favourite part of the whole dvd is when M is making that speech and that dude takes his top off and swings it around. He literally looks like the HAPPIEST PERSON ALIVE. Other notable crowd responses is the shot of the old man laughing, those blonde sisters/twins looning out, billy singing and generally being awesome, oh and when she says about kissing her ass and that guys face is just :OOOOOOOO:DDDD

My favourite Madonna part is when she has her leg on the piano and she says "pussy". I need a gif of that STAT.

She is truly gorgeous. This concert really showcases her charisma, just some of the little things she says and does. Her face when she's batton twirling, when she turns around from the end of the runway with such sass at the end of vogue, the spin and backwards arch at the end of Like a Virgin, the little smiles she gives when the crowd goes nuts. Gaaaahhh she's so friggen cute!!!

aww bummer! tomorrow!

Just watched the blu-ray. It was epic and a religious experience.

I love some of the crowd parts. My favourite part of the whole dvd is when M is making that speech and that dude takes his top off and swings it around. He literally looks like the HAPPIEST PERSON ALIVE. Other notable crowd responses is the shot of the old man laughing, those blonde sisters/twins looning out, billy singing and generally being awesome, oh and when she says about kissing her ass and that guys face is just :OOOOOOOO:DDDD

My favourite Madonna part is when she has her leg on the piano and she says "pussy". I need a gif of that STAT.

She is truly gorgeous. This concert really showcases her charisma, just some of the little things she says and does. Her face when she's batton twirling, when she turns around from the end of the runway with such sass at the end of vogue, the spin and backwards arch at the end of Like a Virgin, the little smiles she gives when the crowd goes nuts. Gaaaahhh she's so friggen cute!!!

YOU are friggen cute! Loved your story in the store and I'm happy that Oz is at least the first to have the dvd :laugh:

My boyfriend knows someone in the know and I got my grubby little hands on it tonight and watched the fucking shit out of it. Apart from a few scratchy handheld YouTube clips I haven't seen shit.

IT WAS GLORIOUS.

SHOCKED myself when I heard cyber raga. I had no idea it would be so beautiful. Possibly my favourite moment.

But the whole thing was SO GOOD.

Excep for hung up. That was shit.

And Beautiful Killer/DAD should have been performed instead of Revolver.

SO GOOD.

Does anyone know of an international site where US fans can purchase the audio CD? I tried on Itunes Aus, but was kicked off because I am a US resident. My computer won't access file-sharing sites, plus I want to purchase it....but just don't wanna wait till Tues...lol.

Does anyone know of an international site where US fans can purchase the audio CD? I tried on Itunes Aus, but was kicked off because I am a US resident. My computer won't access file-sharing sites, plus I want to purchase it....but just don't wanna wait till Tues...lol.

www.amazon.co.uk

www.amazon.de

YOU are friggen cute! Loved your story in the store and I'm happy that Oz is at least the first to have the dvd :laugh:

oh my, thank you! haha i was so happy when i saw it on the shelf. haha poor australia, maybe this was M's way of apologising :lol:

OMG GUYS I HAVE IT!!!

My friend and I went after Tafe and I was so nervous to go and ask for it, I had butterflies! I was saying "omg what if they won't give it to me" "what if they don't have it!" "What if they only have the DVD and not the blu-ray"

"Omg imagine if we walked in and it was just there on the shelf!"

Walked through jb trying to find the music blu-ray section. I saw it and ...... There it was staring me straight in the face. Needless to say I squealed and my friend and I started jumping up and down in excitement and I made a total ASS of myself.

They didn't have the cd yet but they said soon! I went up to pay and the guy was like "niiice" I said "I know" my friend told him how I came in ready to beg for it. He thought I was a total dork but he said soooo many people had come in to get it and it was selling really well!!

MELBOURNE LOVES MADONNA :dramatic:

:thumbsup: The sales reports are great news, although unfortunately, they won't contribute to its debut chart position, since all of these stores are selling it early. Because its official release date is tomorrow, when ARIANet detects sales, it will simply ignore them for this week's chart (and they won't be held over for next week). Better make sure you go and buy another copy tomorrow, CJM!!! :) How much was the BR?

Aw that's my Madonna Australia partner Nicole :) watching it now - JB in Chermside, Brisbane advised it's selling very well tonight

Matt - you have to buy it again tomorrow, too, if you want to contribute to its chart position :)

www.amazon.co.uk

www.amazon.de

Thanks Kilt....

UK: Released on the 9th

Germany: Released on the 6th, but I can't tell if it is the CD or the mp3 download....?

No offense butb the chart position in Australia is not that important as say US or UK;)))))))))))))))) But yes buy another copy;)

Pffft! :p You're just jealous because as of 30 minutes ago, it's officially been released here and you still have to wait until next week ;)

Pffft! :p You're just jealous because as of 30 minutes ago, it's officially been released here and you still have to wait until next week ;)

No Carta I just have to wait till tomorow, I believe I can make it:)

So this is to purchase the physical CD as I suspected....I am looking for the MP3 purchase so that I can have the audio today...or does the CD purchase also come with the MP3s? Sorry I am asking so many questions, if only I could speak German and navigate the site myself...lol.

So this is to purchase the physical CD as I suspected....I am looking for the MP3 purchase so that I can have the audio today...or does the CD purchase also come with the MP3s? Sorry I am asking so many questions, if only I could speak German and navigate the site myself...lol.

There is no mention of mp3s on the German link you posted. It's just the double audio CD

There is no mention of mp3s on the German link you posted. It's just the double audio CD

Damn! Thank you Zdarlight. I guess I'll be waiting till Tuesday then....

I believe you get the physical CD anyway if you buy the mp3 on amazon.

I think in the US it is a CD-R version, not the physical release other countries are getting. It seems US fans will have to purchase the 2 CD set as an import, though the MP3's will be available for us on Tuesday. I was just hoping to find a place to download the MP3s today, but it looks like the international availability is for the physical 2-CD set only.