Secret Project

Camacho

What about the people IN Syria saying otherwise? I think it's more complicated than 'A V B pick one...'. Facts are things that have happened. What you are saying (as of now) is speculation and I don't sympathise with the US Government at all.

On the contrary, saying the Assad regime used chemical weapons is speculation, and speculation of the most cretinous kind. Are you seriously suggestion that he would gas his own civilians when:

-he is already winning the war by conventional means

-Obama has publicly stated that he would go to war if chemical weapons were used (setting the scene for just such a false flag attack)

-He has weapons inspectors that HE invited staying 15 miles away from his supposed target

-He lives in Damascus and his forces largely control it; would he not launch such an attack on a rebel held area where there was less to lose?

What on EARTH do you suppose he had to gain?

The rebels on the other hand...

-Have already been filmed using chemical weapons, and mounting false flag attacks to garner public sympathy

-Carla Del Ponte of the UN has said there is evidence that the rebels used chemical weapons

-Need to do this to bring other countries into the war as they are losing

-Are Islamist scum, who amongst other things, have been filmed beheading people, eating their organs, killing people for being Christians, raping women, and essentially ARE Al Qaeda. These are the people that we are supporting in this fight.

And we are rushing to start the bombing before the weapons inspectors have done their work AGAIN. Assad has no more chemically attacked his people than Saddam had weapons of mass destruction that could be launched in 45 minutes.

^ Oh good grief!

Whilst Bush and Blair are rightly accused of war mongering, Obama and Cameron really don't want to go to war again after the last ten years and the billions it has cost. They're doing everything by the book and getting specific UN agreement on this. The UK and US don't want to go to war! Completely different governments.

Take this to the politics forum and let's get back to the secret project.

I think not; I'll just keep bringing the FACTS here where they're needed. I don't want to bore anyone (and I don't make a habit of talking about this stuff anymore), but let's no-one think that us destroying Syria is for ANYTHING other than oil and US geopolitical domination.

I didnt mean it in a bad way, I love that site, and I know Assad didnt gas his people, of course it's all the US

And you don't bore me at all :)

On the contrary, saying the Assad regime used chemical weapons is speculation, and speculation of the most cretinous kind. Are you seriously suggestion that he would gas his own civilians when:

-Obama has publicly stated that he would go to war if chemical weapons were used (setting the scene for just such a false flag attack)

-He has weapons inspectors that HE invited staying 15 miles away from his supposed target

-He lives in Damascus and his forces largely control it; would he not launch such an attack on a rebel held area where there was less to lose?

-Have already been filmed using chemical weapons, and mounting false flag attacks to garner public sympathy

-Carla Del Ponte of the UN has said there is evidence that the rebels used chemical weapons

-Are Islamist scum, who amongst other things, have been filmed beheading people, eating their organs, killing people for being Christians, raping women, and essentially ARE Al Qaeda. These are the people that we are supporting in this fight.

And we are rushing to start the bombing before the weapons inspectors have done their work AGAIN. Assad has no more chemically attacked his people than Saddam had weapons of mass destruction that could be launched in 45 minutes.

I don't pretend that what I FEEL is true are THE FACTS. You don't need to preach to me but of you are so passionate about these things why don't you ever do something about it? It just seems like you're always looking for a secret monster to reveal to the world.

Guest SecretGarden

Exactly, and I can't stand that people are thinking this is gonna be different to the Iraq situation, it's the same apologists who said going to Iraq was a good idea only to change their minds a year into the war.

see, madonna is right - history repeating itself - facist dictators - gay....

people are becoming more and more afraid of people who are different, people are becoming more and more intolerant...

here is all three trailers for #secretproject (back on track):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN4ti7ELHrw

Take it back to the Secret Project, boring as it may be.

You all know full well I have precisely 0.00% patience for Lucky Guy's manic political freak outs anywhere else on this board, much less the benign and sunny Madonna section. So - Sir Gugu, et al... don't feed the trolls and have a nice day.

OH MY GAWD WHEN THIS SHIT COMES OUT....i will be holding a parade of one and fuckin marching up and down my street like that greys gardens bitch and singing madonna songs!

u all are invited.

:tigger:

OH MY GAWD WHEN THIS SHIT COMES OUT....i will be holding a parade of one and fuckin marching up and down my street like that greys gardens bitch and singing madonna songs!

u all are invited.

:tigger:

It's a shame you're in Canada...

I think my concern with the Secret Project is that even when Madonna is clearly doing great work with her Raising Malawi project building school etc, she gets grief in the press, and people ignore her.

^ Oh good grief!

Whilst Bush and Blair are rightly accused of war mongering, Obama and Cameron really don't want to go to war again after the last ten years and the billions it has cost. They're doing everything by the book and getting specific UN agreement on this. The UK and US don't want to go to war! Completely different governments.

Take this to the politics forum and let's get back to the secret project.

I would love to take it to the politics forum, but I am forbidden from posting there. Much like when Gaga haters got banned from Pop princesses; I got banned from there for speaking against Obama. What was it, 2 years ago now?

I meant that Liz is so instrumental to how Madonna is "run" and managed that without her risks like NTP may just go tits up!

My god imagine being Madonna's publicist for over 30 years, the stuff Liz has had to endure

the stuffs she knows..... will she ever write a a book about her??

SEPTEMBER is on!

The month Madonna will be back! :tigger:

Will it be DEMONNA's comeback? :wow:

Or ESTHER's comeback? :dramatic:

Or a whole new face, MARIANNEDONNA, the freedom fighter? :drama:

Behold. She's coming soon...

What if the U.S. goes to war with Syria and M faces a second AL situation?

yes, I was thinking about it too...with some violent scenes on SP it may not be a good timing...we'll see :scared:

yes, I was thinking about it too...with some violent scenes on SP it may not be a good timing...we'll see :scared:

So what could be the worst thing to happen it there would be an AL-like backlash? US radio ignoring her? Sabotaging her success chartwise? Big deal, the situation changed from ten years ago, she should just do whatever the hell she wishes at this point.

This is a completely different situation to the AL time. Many US people saw the Iraq war as the US fighting back for 9/11 even though Iraq were not involved. Anyone anti the war was seen as a kind of traitor such as the Dixie Chicks.

My concern is that the project will come across as just another rich popstar trying to save the world when a lot of people in the west are still financially suffering from the global recession.

^ What's interesting to me is that with all the horror that goes on in reality the gp is outraged with an artistic expression of that horror. It usually talks about everything in that expression that the news does not. Madonna absolutely cannot pull anything back with this project. I understand why she pulled the American Life video but it wasn't a good choice artistically. Madonna is an artist not a politician. The gp will respect her more as an artist if she stands by her art despite the "outrage." I think that is one of the reasons the gp respected her before.