Gonna dress you up in my love 'cause you're my pride and joy

karbatal

Don't you just love when there's something new in a song that makes it even better? Like that final part in Dress You Up in the LAV tour? Or the final part in ITG in the BAT? Or the new lines in Deeper and Deeper in the Girlie Show???

Sometimes i don't know if they are new lines or part of songs. Can we just post in this thread which are new parts and which ones are lines of other songs? For example

1. LAV in the GS: Falling in Love Again, song by Marlene Dietrich

2. KIT in the BAT: Family Affair by Sly and the Family Stone

3. Into the Groove, from the BAT: Inner City 'Ain't nobody better'

Don't you just love when there's something new in a song that makes it even better? Like that final part in Dress You Up in the LAV tour? Or the final part in ITG in the BAT? Or the new lines in Deeper and Deeper in the Girlie Show???

Sometimes i don't know if they are new lines or part of songs. Can we just post in this thread which are new parts and which ones are lines of other songs? For example

Sly and the family stone in Everybody from GS too

:1251:

And the part where she sings 'Let me cover you in velvet kisses'! I love that.

But yes, I love it when she changes something slightly.

Also, there's a Physical Attraction live version where she sings 'You say you wanna stay the night, but you leave me tomorrow' in a different key too. Amazing!

Guest bluejean

There are so many especially in earlier tours

Billie Jean in LAV Virgin Tour

I Can't Help Myself in LAV WTG Tour

Deeper and Deeper TGS.... "Every morning every night, I just wanna love you right...." No idea what that's from, if anything.

She also incorporated 'Love To Love You Baby' into that song in one of the shows, forget which show but I heard it on a bootleg or something. I'm not sure about the 'Can you feel it' part, I don't know what song that is but I think that's one as well.

Then of course there's 'I Feel Love' in Future Lovers on Confessions.

Disco Inferno on Music in Confessions.

Music Sounds Better With You on Holiday in DWT which was removed from the DVD to avoid royalty payments

That Kraftwerk song used in the intro of 'Music' on DWT

I have a feeling she does it less now because of the royalties that would apply on DVD/CD releases.

Guest bluejean

Sly and the family stone in Everybody from GS too

Yes and it's 2 songs, Everybody Is A Star and Dance To The Music

Also Just My Imagination in Rain TGS

My preferred is Disco Inferno in Confessions,

but I really like that song she did with Erotica on the same tour.

I don't know it.

:dead:

I'm still waiting for her to incorporate in a tour these lines from the Music demo (1:13):

:inlove::wow::bow:

I fucking LOVE this part!

It's gorgeous. She does sing 'acid rock' on the album version though.

Can we include adlibs and vocal interpretation?

Lucky star is a prime example "stay by my side tonight, what you do to me baby, what you do, what you do to me baaaaaaabbby! You've got to stay by my side tonight!!"

Everybody is a star intro to everybody on the girlie show!

And just my imagination in the middle of "rain" on the girlie show

She doesnt sing "DO you like my acid rock". :Disco_Ball:

She does.

MUSIC LYRICS - MADONNA

Hey, Mr DJ put a record on

I wanna dance with my baby

Do you like to Boogie woogie, do you like to Boogie woogie,

do you like to Boogie woogie, do you like my acid rock?

If you watch the video you'll notice the lyrics are even there physically...

There are so many especially in earlier tours

Billie Jean in LAV Virgin Tour

I Can't Help Myself in LAV WTG Tour

Deeper and Deeper TGS.... "Every morning every night, I just wanna love you right...." No idea what that's from, if anything.

She also incorporated 'Love To Love You Baby' into that song in one of the shows, forget which show but I heard it on a bootleg or something. I'm not sure about the 'Can you feel it' part, I don't know what song that is but I think that's one as well.

Then of course there's 'I Feel Love' in Future Lovers on Confessions.

Disco Inferno on Music in Confessions.

Music Sounds Better With You on Holiday in DWT which was removed from the DVD to avoid royalty payments

That Kraftwerk song used in the intro of 'Music' on DWT

I have a feeling she does it less now because of the royalties that would apply on DVD/CD releases.

That was epic :dramatic:

Trans Europe Express? Fab

My other fav is the LAV variation both on VT and WTG

Bittersweet Symphony incorporated into Don't Tell Me on Re-Invention was genius! Absolutely loved that.

Other faves are definitely the Kraftwerk sample infused in the intro of Music on DWT.

Question, there is a studio version of Drowned World/Substitute For Love from the Confessions Tour with a few lines from Nothing Fails mixed into it, Did she ever perform it like this? Or was it scrapped, I remember really liking it.

oh, it's been such a long time since i heard the Music demo!!!! I forgot just how great it is to listen to her creating the song as it sounds. Well, i wish we had more demos!

:dead:

Mess.

What I meant is that I love the way she sings Erotica in Confessions tour.

I've heard that most of the lyrics were from an original version, You thrill me, but I've never heard this version...

I only knew the cd version of Erotica.

Was it a single?

What I meant is that I love the way she sings Erotica in Confessions tour.

I've heard that most of the lyrics were from an original version, You thrill me, but I've never heard this version...

I only knew the cd version of Erotica.

Was it a single?