MDNA Tour EPIX TV Premiere

Camacho

They shouldn't have used it then, the chandelier like all of those other little details are what the makes the staging and show as good as it was
Oh. That explains that. I kept waiting for the damn thing to appear since I thought it was really cool looking and really set the mood for that song and no damn chandelier showed up except for maybe two quick shots. :lol:

And someone brought up the end of IDGA. That's another negative for me. Them adding in the time Madonna threw off her shoe and stuck up her middle finger and said fuck you. To me putting that in as opposed to putting the normal version in where she just lays there and reaches up to the cross ruins or confuses the whole meaning of that moment. At least for me. To me that moment was her repenting reaching up to God for forgiveness and now she is flipping the bird to the "light" saying fuck you to it. I don't know. That made no sense to me either. :lol: Should have just left it the way she performed it 99.9% of the time.

Guest Rachelle of London

Non fans love the editing but fans do? I'm confused.

well fans are gonna be more critical arent they. As fans of the most well known perfectionist around would be loool

I think it's IMPOSSIBLE to capture everything that goes on in a Madonna concert. Hell, I went to the concert 6 times and I can still see and hear things on the DVD that I had not noticed before. It's not uncommon for example, that when I show a Madonna DVD to my friends who've only seen the concert once, that they ask "Was that in the concert, why didn't I see that?". Had the focus been on the backdrops, I'm sure there will be some who will complain as well...Why weren't they focusing on Madonna's dancing, why don't they show more of the choreography, the dancers, blah, blah, blah. As far as I'm concerned, the film came as close at it could to capturing the sight, sound & feel of the concert and by far the best filmed Madonna concert The filiming in different venues did not bother me at all nor did it disrupt the continuity of the action. In fact, I liked the fact that they showed different crowds as it gives the different fans from the different venues a chance to be on the DVD. I think that's really cool.

:clap:

The way this has been edited, just proves it to me that this era has really been for the fans.

:bow:/>

YES!!! I've never really seen a Madonna concert film that so intentionally feels like a "thank you" to the fans. Amazing!

The Miami references bothered me a little as well. I have no issues with the editing but I think she should have included saying hello to other places as well,

At least we can all agree that it isn't HORRIBLE right? That's all that matters. It could be a lot worse.

Guest Rachelle of London

[media=]

[/media]

is this really fanmade? some people are artists!

yup, you should see their love spent, theyve done the whole show incl. everybody and holiday, olympia shows, amazing

Non fans love the editing but fans do? I'm confused.

We all love it, we're just as perfectionistic as she is when it comes to her work I guess ;)/> As fans we are going to be more critical because we've seen a lot of youtube videos of the performances and we've seen it live so naturally ur gonna have ur favorite moments other people don't have and we hope our fave moments are on the live dvd.. so when they're not we're pissed lol i think that's basically it.. as a fan you have high expectations and non fans probably only have a negative expectation..

but I'm sure all of the fans love it despite of the criticism. a lot of those non-fans probably only saw it a few times, a few videos, last year.. or maybe just express yourself and nothing else.

so when they're curious and see the whole show they may be surprised to see that's she's not so bad as they assumed she is. they're probably all in a "fuck she's actually pretty good" mood right now. I think she's gonna gain a lot of new fans with this.. especially little monsters, they seem to like it. I actually prefer a little monster over a bitter & old whiny former M fan. now those people are the absolute worst!

I've shown a bunch of non-fan friends of mine, and they LOOOVED it!! They completely respect M and everything she does now! ....a few of them even asked me to burn them a copy of MDNA

:clap: :clap: :clap:

We all love it, we're just as perfectionistic as she is when it comes to her work I guess ;)/> As fans we are going to be more critical because we've seen a lot of youtube videos of the performances and we've seen it live so naturally ur gonna have ur favorite moments other people don't have and we hope our fave moments are on the live dvd.. so when they're not we're pissed lol i think that's basically it.. as a fan you have high expectations and non fans probably only have a negative expectation..

but I'm sure all of the fans love it despite of the criticism. a lot of those non-fans probably only saw it a few times, a few videos, last year.. or maybe just express yourself and nothing else.

so when they're curious and see the whole show they may be surprised to see that's she's not so bad as they assumed she is. they're probably all in a "fuck she's actually pretty good" mood right now. I think she's gonna gain a lot of new fans with this.. especially little monsters, they seem to like it. I actually prefer a little monster over a bitter & old whiny former M fan. now those people are the absolute worst!

The thing is, they're generally the same... Riverwide comes to mind...

Edited by madonnasuperfan01

Who are you madonnasuperfan01? How do you know Riverwide?

This ass*ole is on ATRL. I quit that sh*t of a forum recently but i know quite a few things about him. He's the worst Madonna-fan-turned-Gaga-fan i EVER saw :ugh: