MDNA Tour EPIX TV Premiere

Camacho

Which song and which part?

Girl Gone Wild. Youtube the Epix channel clip they used to promote it. It is about 1min long. You can see the guy changing buttons in the corner. The camera goes straight to him. It is about 50seconds

Also, is the "don't just stand there" part of the opening of Vogue taken from the Superbowl? They didn't use those sound effects on the tour (well they did, but they were muted) but they did on the superbowl

There's now a second torrent of the broadcast online:

http://torrenthoundproxy.com/hash/d5fcecd50edf2838963bb6983b0039f6bfb787f2/torrent-info/Madonna--The-MDNA-Tour-Epix-Version-DVD-Single-%26amp%3B-Dual-Laye

Apparently, it's split into VOB files and there are 2 versions included, one which can be burnt on a normal DVD and another which can be burnt on a double layer DVD. The torrent is 12 GB in total. I don't know if it's real, though...

Girl Gone Wild. Youtube the Epix channel clip they used to promote it. It is about 1min long. You can see the guy changing buttons in the corner. The camera goes straight to him. It is about 50seconds

That was a Paris shot. That's the keyboard players hand you see. It does stand out like a sore thumb but it's a quirky angle and that's probably why they left it in. Same with the bobbing camera.

Spend too much time looking for inconsistencies and you'll go crazy so best just to accept it for what it is, a big mish-mash of everything MDNA. At some point in the process they obviously decided "fuck this", rather than try to match this shot and fix such and such, they just went with it, then suddenly a problem becomes a solution, they can do anything and it doesn't matter cos it was meant to be that way. Wouldn't surprise me if they were actually influenced by those infernal youtube edits.

It's well done for what it is.

Ok so that 5.69GB mp4 TV rip finished downloading and the picture is certainly more pleasing. Smoother, brighter, much less contrast, less jarring to the eye.

However the sound mix is completely different! The obvious CS and LAP cuts are totally smoothed out, GGW & Revolver totally diff mix. Instruments much louder in the mix. Still checking out the rest. Dunno if it's to do with 2 channel stereo or 5:1 mixing or what but what a difference. This is in VLC player. Audio wont play at all in WMP.

:dramatic: I wish I hadn't watched that other piece of crap webrip torrent. I swear it's like night and day, that horrible dark gritty filter's been lifted from the picture and ur completely submersed in this new soundmix!

:dramatic: I wish I hadn't watched that other piece of crap webrip torrent. I swear it's like night and day, that horrible dark gritty filter's been lifted from the picture and ur completely submersed in this new soundmix!

Can you direct the link of this one you think is better?

You fags bitch about the most PETTY shit. "OH! If you look closely during GMAYL you can see someone taking a shit in the background! WHY WAS THIS LEFT? CRAPPY EDITING!"

Shut up :1251:

Can we just be THANKFUL for 5 minutes? That we were even given this concert of LIFE for viewing? It's arguably her greatest concert ever. Madonna put her heart and soul into making this production. Not saying everyone HAS to like the editing, or the lighting, or the choreo.

But the simple fact is this, we take events like this for granted. Just look at the Janet and Cyndi fans, yea. Exactly.

What other female artist from the 80's is still doing it on a grand scale like Madonna? None. We are sooooooo incredibly lucky.

Just enjoy the show. Please.

Anyone who downloaded & is listening to that old audio file needs to get rid. I'm thinking it's some sort of surround mix that's been shoddily down-converted to stereo or something. The proper 2.0 mix is on that new torrent.

Anyone who downloaded & is listening to that old audio file needs to get rid. I'm thinking it's some sort of surround mix that's been shoddily down-converted to stereo or something. The proper 2.0 mix is on that new torrent.

For some reason I can't download this new one! It doesnt go to my torrent manager :(

Ugh bloody piratebay keeps getting blocked and shit. Dunno what's happening. It's the torrent that Tonino posted earlier. Type Madonna - The MDNA Tour - EPIX TV RIP 1080i into Google and some torrent site should come up.

Ugh bloody piratebay keeps getting blocked and shit. Dunno what's happening. It's the torrent that Tonino posted earlier. Type Madonna - The MDNA Tour - EPIX TV RIP 1080i into Google and some torrent site should come up.

I found the alternative link cosmic_system posted and it worked! Thank you!

Is the audio what's better or the video as well? Is it the tv broadcast?

Both. I previously downloaded that 5gb mov file that was ripped from the net stream. That's where I got those godawful screencaps. The picture is dark and grainy, the contrast turned right up etc. This new torrent from the actual tv broadcast fixes most of that. The sound is ENTIRELY different. Vocals deeper in the mix instead of floating on top, backing track popping out, audience singing mixed better, Nikki's LAP solo sounds better integrated and in this one M says during LAP "alright put your hands togetheeeeeeeer" - sounds fine. In the old one its put your hands togeth..*cut*. You'd need to hear it.

Have any broadcast ratings been reported yet?

The only thing I read on twitter was that it was Epix's biggest of the year. I haven't got facts.

Both. I previously downloaded that 5gb mov file that was ripped from the net stream. That's where I got those godawful screencaps. The picture is dark and grainy, the contrast turned right up etc. This new torrent from the actual tv broadcast fixes most of that. The sound is ENTIRELY different. Vocals deeper in the mix instead of floating on top, backing track popping out, audience singing mixed better, Nikki's LAP solo sounds better integrated and in this one M says during LAP "alright put your hands togetheeeeeeeer" - sounds fine. In the old one its put your hands togeth..*cut*. You'd need to hear it.

Thanks!

You fags bitch about the most PETTY shit. "OH! If you look closely during GMAYL you can see someone taking a shit in the background!

OMG!!!!!!! I made it onto the DVD!!!!

tumblr_m1u5p7YPwY1qg6z0o.gif

Thank God! I'm taking your word for it.

A friend of mine had such little interest in recording it that at first when I asked him he said no...lol. He ended up recording it, as a good friend should :) and by the time I made it over there to watch (yesterday) he had already watched it five times. He said he had no idea he was going to like it so much as he's not a huge fan. It was funny seeing him talk about all his favorite parts as they approached....lol....LAV/LS is his favorite and he says she should release it as a single! A comment that made me chuckle was when he said he likes how Madonna doesn't shy away from doing "a lot of her old songs" ;).

Anyways, just thought I'd share, it's quite funny to see someone blossom into a M loon literally overnight....lol Naturally, I think it's pretty much flawless and it made me appreciate the tour even more. It truly is one of the best things she has ever done.

A friend of mine had such little interest in recording it that at first when I asked him he said no...lol. He ended up recording it, as a good friend should :) and by the time I made it over there to watch (yesterday) he had already watched it five times. He said he had no idea he was going to like it so much as he's not a huge fan. It was funny seeing him talk about all his favorite parts as they approached....lol....LAV/LS is his favorite and he says she should release it as a single! A comment that made me chuckle was when he said he likes how Madonna doesn't shy away from doing "a lot of her old songs" ;).

Anyways, just thought I'd share, it's quite funny to see someone blossom into a M loon literally overnight....lol Naturally, I think it's pretty much flawless and it made me appreciate the tour even more. It truly is one of the best things she has ever done.

Kurt, is is always satisfying and fun when people who really have never rated Madonna get to see her properly. I had the same experience with the Superbowl. A lot of the men I know are sports fanatics and are not really into music that much at all. Hearing them rave about her half-time performance made me laugh to myself. We all know as fans what a great entertainer she is, but seeing them amazed at just how great she was is quite exciting. I am predicting that a lot will do the same if the watch the MDNA tour.