MDNA Tour EPIX TV Premiere

Camacho

I don't know what it is...but the fact Madonna with her age can do 88 shows with only 5 or 6 days as a break and Gaga with a lot less shows, with lots more breaks can't keep up says a lot about both of them :D

It sure does! Did she take like a month off between legs like she did on her monster-ball tour? (which was actually half decent I must admit)

It sure does! Did she take like a month off between legs like she did on her monster-ball tour? (which was actually half decent I must admit)

I don't know...but that was when she was actually decent. You know...when she was doing just pop music without pretending they were more than they really were! xD

You all need to focus on downloading one and seeding it after. The more seeders then the faster and more consistent your downloading rate will be. It's usually very slow at first for a new torrent but picks up speed as more people get on board AND seed. I'll try tweeting that later. It will help spread it like wildfire since I have over 100,000 followers.

You all need to focus on downloading one and seeding it after. The more seeders then the faster and more consistent your downloading rate will be. It's usually very slow at first for a new torrent but picks up speed as more people get on board AND seed. I'll try tweeting that later. It will help spread it like wildfire since I have over 100,000 followers.

Yap...i wish i was done with this already! 3.3% -.-' it's getting slower and slower! LOL

Madonna''s fans really look rich and educated..☺☺☺

We're the best! :D

I don't know...but that was when she was actually decent. You know...when she was doing just pop music without pretending they were more than they really were! xD

I saw her live when she came to Newcastle in March 2010 and I was impressed! I still think she has an amazing voice to this day, but yeah, she really should have just kept to being half normal and not spending so much time acting (Whether she truly cares I doubt) bothered about bullying and the gay community

Thank you Hector.

Please don't forget to seed guys!

30 % and still 8 hours to go...I guess then I'll need to take a nap before the download finishes. At least it's not loading with 1 % every 10 minutes anymore.

You can test the file though while it's still downloading (works with VLC player) - the first few minutes of my torrent are complete and it looks AMAZING! Just as good as the EPIX stream in the highest quality. Sound is AAC btw.

You can test the file though while it's still downloading (works with VLC player) - the first few minutes of my torrent are complete and it looks AMAZING! Just as good as the EPIX stream in the highest quality. Sound is AAC btw.

Are you downloading the 5.31 GB? "MDNA Tour - Epix"? Or as it says on the torrent file: "[kickass.to]the.mdna.tour.epix.webrip.1080p"?

Guest Rachelle of London

Whoever was in charge of this nees to be hired for the next album so it doesnt leak! The streams just been removed ue to copyright violation

So, it appears the "Turning Up the Hits" interlude is actually titled "Radio Dial Static"...

From the film credits, it appears that both "4 Minutes" and "Ray of Light" are in it. Maybe they were just cut from the Epix broadcast?

I noticed that. Those two songs were cut from the little interlude...hmmm, wonder why, considering you only get few a seconds of each one. Guess she just wanted the pace to move faster.