MDNA Tour To Premiere On Epix June 22

Guest groovyguy

Guest groovyguy

:omg:

[media=]

[/media]

never seen before behind the scenes look into MDNA Tour.

gonna be so exciting!

never seen before behind the scenes look into MDNA Tour.

gonna be so exciting!

I know, it's like another thing to add to the MDNA era. Certainly something we've never had before but something I'm sure she was well aware of.

:omg:

This is gonna be awesome and it's in 2 DAYS! SOMEONE RECORD IT, I DON'T HAVE AXS channel.

[media=]

[/media]

OH MY GOD! This will be amazing! I always wanted to watch something like this! I can't believe this is finally happening!

ps: the last man talking on this trailer is such a nice guy! He was the one coordinating everything to cover the stage from the storm on the show I went to. He talked to us of how M was angry because of the rain and how impatient she was waiting to start the show, he said she was saying lots of "fucks". And when we asked if we were going to have LAV, he said "not from me!!" :lol:

Is anyone else fasting from MDNA?

Since the premiere announcement I haven't watched any MDNA Tour videos anymore! But is getting so hard! I need this now!

Guest groovyguy

wow! how long is the actual show???!?!!?!?!

30 minutes

http://www.axs.tv/schedules/?ads=2

• Premiere Tue, Jun 4th 9:00 PM
    On Tour: Tait Stages: The Matrix - MadonnaAt the Verizon Center in Washington, D.C., we take a never-before-seen behind-the-scenes look into mega-star Madonna's MDNA Tour, providing unprecedented access to the load-in and construction of her groundbreaking set.

• Tue, Jun 4th 9:30 PM
    On Tour: Tait Stages: The Matrix - MadonnaAt the Verizon Center in Washington, D.C., we take a never-before-seen behind-the-scenes look into mega-star Madonna's MDNA Tour, providing unprecedented access to the load-in and construction of her groundbreaking set.

30 minutes

• Tue, Jun 4th 9:30 PM

Omg I have to see it

M is also in this documentary called who the fuck is arthur fogel. it shows some behind the scenes of the tour and her prayer before the show. here's the trailer:

they wont allow it to be embedded so go to vimeo . com/66171858 to watch it

M is also in this documentary called who the fuck is arthur fogel. it shows some behind the scenes of the tour and her prayer before the show. here's the trailer:

So cute :lol:

Earring CEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WbTYLoPmgU

Ohhhh! That looks so interesting too! I want to watch it!

30 minutes

Thank you! This is going to be awesome

Thanks for that, I just watched it!!

QUEENTASTICA moment! Dying right now she looks so amazing.

I have a feeling all these little bits will hopefully end up on the MDNATour DVD/Blu-Ray as extras/featurettes!!!!!!

I don't think it will be on the dvd extras. Is just about Arthur Fogel.

But the prayer scene is in black and white and everything.. looks like it's lifted straight from something that's already in the can if you ask me. It'll probably be like the Confessions or Sticky featurette, so just a few minutes of backstage footage that's all.

ooh a friend of mine from NYC just told me the ads are all over NY!!!!

I've been looking everywhere. All I see are on the buses and cabs! I want more!

Guest Rachelle of London

I've been looking everywhere. All I see are on the buses and cabs! I want more!

Really? This guy is not even a Madonna fan, to be fair he prob just saw one and tried to get me excited hahaha