MDNA Tour To Premiere On Epix June 22

Guest groovyguy

Good to hear others have noticed people thinking Madge has rebranded herself as well.

Just to play devil's advocate: what makes us think she will *not* rebrand herself as MDNA? I've certainly heard dozens of people refer to Madonna as MDNA over the past year, particularly younger peeps...

(It could also be her nickname, a la Esther...)

There are literally dozens o huge MDNA tour Epix billboards all over Los Angeles.

I want more in NYC! Like by the Lincoln Tunnel and in Times Square like they did with Sticky and Sweet! :/

omg are you speaking of...

2006-madonna-out.jpg

OMG I completely forgot about that delight! (That pic makes her look like an alien- what were they thinking?!) Both do have alien faces though.

But alas, I was speaking about this one

madonna-vanity-fair-2.jpg

Everyone needs to see the best pic of M in 10 years and here's hoping it's the official cover.

the pic is fucking awful! it's so photoshopped that she doesn't even look like herself

Promo billboard in Seattle:

mdnaepix_zpsa9a37a6c.jpg

I can't wait to see the results of the editing

This tour is the biggest one she's ever done and it so deserves a proper recorded rendition

You fans in the US enjoy the privilege of being the first to be able to savour this in your own living rooms :thumbsup:

So exciting

Does anyone know if this will be airing in countries other than the US?

Apparently, the international negotiations are still up in the air which is why no official word has been stated. ANYHOW, there will be a ustream link to the Epix airing.