MDNA Tour To Premiere On Epix June 22

Guest groovyguy

Guest bluejean

I am amazed you all notice all these little continuity problems in a 2 minute trailer. It's so fast moving, I wouldn't have picked any of it. I was too busy picking my mouth up off the floor the whole time.

I bought a dvd recorder w/1080 upscaling to record the show off of EpixHD. I will upload it to share immediately after!

THANK YOU!!!!

I am amazed you all notice all these little continuity problems in a 2 minute trailer. It's so fast moving, I wouldn't have picked any of it. I was too busy picking my mouth up off the floor the whole time.

Same! I couldn't care less anyway!

She really is trying to shape that song into a classic. That performance was hot and it's going to look gorgeous on DVD.

The thing is though, with the proper mixing like they did for MDNA, it is a fucking great song - we all know the mixing fiasco that happened with Celebration. I know so many people around my age (21) who adore Revolver even if they don't like/don't know the rest of M's work.

Guest bluejean

Remember the meltdowns when it was revealed it was in the show :lol: Little did we know that and Celebration would be highlights

I kind of always felt that M would do some apearances after the tour and continue the seemingly "over" MDNA ERA going. She was so pressed on time with the tour, she didn't have time to promote so she put all her focus on the tour which she knew would pay off in the long run. And it did. I think her & her team had an idea that if she put all her focus on the tour, shed be recognized for her efforts. I just wish/hope that there's still some MDNA music to be released. Maybe a live Gang Bang for the DVD. Anyhow, it's payed off. If she would've focused purely on the album promo, she would've missed the mark with the toour and touring is seen as more ucrative than a few extra million in record sales. We, the fans, would've boasted its success but if you lok at it from this perspective, the music speaks for itself and I prefer her reigning in the touring department as she constantly does no matter how successful the records are and she's still on top of her craft. Live performance is much more impressive a feat than going on some shows and promoting your cd. Our bitch conquered the world audience. The way its perceived is subjective but as we can see with Billboard, it turns a seemingly "blah" era in the promotion department, and makes it all worth it. As fans, we got everything and more from the music, visuals, and tour and still its not like she did a small venue's tour. She sold out all over the globen she has been a massive success with MDNA. I hope, more people recognize the album's greatnes when they see the live show and have a feeling epix will get massive viewership. Hopefully we see a commercial on tv for epix MDNA showing. It'll all be worth it for M and co.

I kind of always felt that M would do some apearances after the tour and continue the seemingly "over" MDNA ERA going. She was so pressed on time with the tour, she didn't have time to promote so she put all her focus on the tour which she knew would pay off in the long run. And it did. I think her & her team had an idea that if she put all her focus on the tour, shed be recognized for her efforts. I just wish/hope that there's still some MDNA music to be released. Maybe a live Gang Bang for the DVD. Anyhow, it's payed off. If she would've focused purely on the album promo, she would've missed the mark with the toour and touring is seen as more ucrative than a few extra million in record sales. We, the fans, would've boasted its success but if you lok at it from this perspective, the music speaks for itself and I prefer her reigning in the touring department as she constantly does no matter how successful the records are and she's still on top of her craft. Live performance is much more impressive a feat than going on some shows and promoting your cd. Our bitch conquered the world audience. The way its perceived is subjective but as we can see with Billboard, it turns a seemingly "blah" era in the promotion department, and makes it all worth it. As fans, we got everything and more from the music, visuals, and tour and still its not like she did a small venue's tour. She sold out all over the globen she has been a massive success with MDNA. I hope, more people recognize the album's greatnes when they see the live show and have a feeling epix will get massive viewership. Hopefully we see a commercial on tv for epix MDNA showing. It'll all be worth it for M and co.

Very well said. The industry money, and power, really is in touring...ESPECIALLY in the long-run. Seriously, think of how many artists sell records, or chart with their number ones, but can't sell out a single fucking tour...let alone a few solid shows. Some in theaters...arenas, if they're lucky. This lady consistently sells out stadiums (and arenas) 30+ years into her career...while artistically being ever so on top of her game, not relying on hits. I mean, with all the complaints she gets that she doesn't perform enough hits...people the world over STILL come to see her show, because her shows have become to be known as a true work of art in and of themselves. The only artists that can still do that on their own are the old-school rockers...and most of them rely on old-school hits to sell. And then, pop/dance artists...are you kidding? A genre that is basically geared to young, unknowing music buyers with their so-called "princesses" and "queens" that only last so long, if they're lucky.

I think we fans underestimate just how powerful, and unbelievably smart, Madonna is, in every way. Don't get me wrong, a good solid single (or two) charting well, and solid/reasonable sales for an artist this far into their career are important...but the window of major sales and charting is only a small one for nearly all artists. The longevity is based on so much more than that, and M knows it. And it's what she does best.

I bought a dvd recorder w/1080 upscaling to record the show off of EpixHD. I will upload it to share immediately after!

Wonderful! So do my hair.... :fag:

The thing is though, with the proper mixing like they did for MDNA, it is a fucking great song - we all know the mixing fiasco that happened with Celebration. I know so many people around my age (21) who adore Revolver even if they don't like/don't know the rest of M's work.

I really like Revolver too and I am from that age group (21)

Yes but you have to put on that equation that for touring artists to keep as successful as she does they need those hits. They need to promote the music. Madonna wouldn't have a record breaking tour career well into her 50s if she didn't delivered those hits in her 40s with ROL, Music and COAD. She would of course still sell well, but not as much as she does now. She would fit the normal selling aspects of those rock musicians who tours based on their ancient sucess.

REVOLVER sounds incredible on this tour! They have finally corrected the mixing of this song! It sounds amazing with the right mixing used on the tour!

It really sounds good, even w/o using the David Guetta remix, which I thought was better than the original. Now I'm okay with the original too, thanks to the better mixing. Maybe she'll release it for promo, as she did with Beat Goes On?!?!?!? Of the non-singles, this or I'm Addicted are my bets...

Remember the meltdowns when it was revealed it was in the show :lol: Little did we know that and Celebration would be highlights

Madonna has a way of making her lesser liked tracks really amazing live.

I am sure there were tons of people scratching their heads and cringing when they saw Candy Shop on the setlist. Yet for me its one of the highlights of the show as well.

And of course Girl Gone Wild. Not a suprise that it made the setlist but it wasnt a track I was really into. Always though it was a weak as hell single, yet she turned it into one of the most epic and amazing performances of her career.

Guest groovyguy

Madonna has a way of making her lesser liked tracks really amazing live.

I am sure there were tons of people scratching their heads and cringing when they saw Candy Shop on the setlist. Yet for me its one of the highlights of the show as well.

And of course Girl Gone Wild. Not a suprise that it made the setlist but it wasnt a track I was really into. Always though it was a weak as hell single, yet she turned it into one of the most epic and amazing performances of her career.

Love the Masculine/Feminine section LIVE.

Meltdowns? I flat out dismissed the tracklist as a fake for weeks - best friend? revolver? no love spent? CANDY SHOP? - until too many details had leaked and I thought there was no way it wasn't real!!! ha.

she and her team did a great job.

Guest groovyguy

Let's go ! Epix HD invited all Madonna's Fan for one preview the 21 June

EPIX Free Preview Weekend

June 21

We are excited to announce our next Free Preview Weekend starts on June 21st!

Join us from June 21 through June 23 for an all access pass to EPIX.*

During the Free Preview weekend, catch the EPIX premiere of Madonna: The MDNA Tour and Sherri Shepherd: It's My Time to Talk.

http://www.epixhd.com/madonna-the-mdna-tour/

http://www.epixhd.com/sherri-shepherd-its-my-time-to-talk/

Don't have EPIX? Stay tuned for more info about signing up for a free trial as we get closer to the event! As an added bonus, all expired free trials will be reopened for this weekend only.

* EPIX and EpixHD.com are only available in the US. For a list of cable providers EPIX is available on, visit: http://www.epixhd.com/devices/.

OMG WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL SEPTEMBER........

:lol: We only have to wait another month!!!! Epix people, EPIX!!! :lol:

Let's go ! Epix HD invited all Madonna's Fan for one preview the 21 June

EPIX Free Preview Weekend

June 21

We are excited to announce our next Free Preview Weekend starts on June 21st!

Join us from June 21 through June 23 for an all access pass to EPIX.*

During the Free Preview weekend, catch the EPIX premiere of Madonna: The MDNA Tour and Sherri Shepherd: It's My Time to Talk.

http://www.epixhd.co...-the-mdna-tour/

http://www.epixhd.co...y-time-to-talk/

Don't have EPIX? Stay tuned for more info about signing up for a free trial as we get closer to the event! As an added bonus, all expired free trials will be reopened for this weekend only.

* EPIX and EpixHD.com are only available in the US. For a list of cable providers EPIX is available on, visit: http://www.epixhd.com/devices/.

Can someone in the US who has a subscription download it and make it available for the fans on here? :dramatic:

Guest groovyguy

Drew Dollaz:

Finally got a chance to see The MDNA Tour. You Guys are going to L-U-V it. June 22nd

970561_431704326925003_1689195096_n.jpg