MDNA Tour To Premiere On Epix June 22

Guest groovyguy

Sorry if this has been asked already. Can anyone tell me if it is going to stream live online..tks

Yeah there is a kind forum member from a few pages back that will leak a link and another kind member going to upload it after :)

Yeah there is a kind forum member from a few pages back that will leak a link and another kind member going to upload it after :)

that's awesome!!!!! missed that too. love technology - is s/he going to stream it via webcam or is there a way for the TV to stream into his computer streaming channel directly (!?!?!?!) (God, I feel out of touch).

They said they will post a direct link closer to the time, they've tried it out and it works. Its all a few pages back. Someone is even buying a dvd recorder to upload it for us.

in trailer she is just to white

Yes i noticed that too.. that color grade or whatever it is called doesn't look very realistic... it looks completely unnatural but maybe that's how they want it to look...

She really is trying to shape that song into a classic. That performance was hot and it's going to look gorgeous on DVD.

Candy Shop? That song was already a classic, when it first leaked! Let's hope she'll perform it on guitar on her next tour! Oh, and as well as Celebration, Human Nature, Revolver and Hung Up. Can you imagine the meltdowns??? kim.gif

Anyways...I'm really looking forward to this and I can't wait to buy the DVD as well as listening to the Center Channel audio of the tour! (I know weird, but whatever...)

where., i need to knwo too..thank you guys.

I'm DVD recording off of Epix HD then uploading it immediately after. I plan to convert it into an HD download and an mp4 for iPod/iPad/appleTV version too.

If I knew how to do a stream, I would but I'm not that tech savvy.

I'm DVD recording off of Epix HD then uploading it immediately after. I plan to convert it into an HD download and an mp4 for iPod/iPad/appleTV version too.

That's really awesome of you. Thanks!

We seriously need to gift you in some way

Tha

thank you very much. Aweshome!! Orginally, I was planning a viewing party with some friends, thinking that i would be able to stream it online.(i dont have cable at home at all, dont watch tv..as i follow m's advice...lol) Anyway, I will download it after you guys upload it online...I guess the party is still a go, only that it will start after 10:00 when you guys upload it online. lol

Brahim Boy on instagram:

bramski6Just finish watching the final cut of the #MDNA #tour people be ready !! This shit is a movie!!!!! Modd

Hope she gets an Oscar :s98: