MDNA Tour To Premiere On Epix June 22

Guest groovyguy

I'm not sure if i enjoyed most of those camera angles from that dance break...but they will never please everyone anyway xD

What matter is this:

1) If this is how her vocals sound like in this song, than i'm sure they won't even touch most of her vocals during this concert...she sounds great here...even though it's not totally live...if any. (confusing i know xD)

2) We can actually hear the crowd...finally! This is what a live recording is supposed to sound like!

3) Colors...love it!

Great clip! Yes, there's no reason for them to re-record the vocals for this tour. She sounded great on this tour, so much better than on Sticky and Sweet.

A bit too much??????????????????? IT'S GORGEOUS!!!

The angles :wow:

The colors :wow:

The sound :wow:

The picture :wow:

PERFECTION!

Also, you can tell is very different from the preview on that interview with her personal trainer months ago...

It is!!!

I prefer the one where she is kicking the air up front!

But this is great anyway!

IT LOOKS AND SOUNDS AMAZING!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!!!!!

STUNNING!!!

Interesting to see that it's not all from Miami.

Definitely shots from stadium shows in there.

We know Paris stadium show was specially shot (notices told the audience).

And I met fans in Cordoba who told me that both nights in Buenos Aires were also filmed from inside and outside the Triangle. They were told by crew that extra filming had to be done after Miami.

I just noticed that on every shot there are different people on the Golden Triangle what a mess but i love it :lmao:

I'm loving the energy of this! Great visual to compliment the live experience since everywhere you looked there was something to see!

The mix is weird for the sound though. I'm sure there'll be a much fuller sound than this compressed little snippet though.

Can't wait to see and hear it all its HD glory!

a whole month is way too long. this looks fucking DELICIOUS!

i need the pre-order to come online like now so i can feel like i have accomplished something.

Guest bluejean

I have no idea how you guys pick up which show its from and notice the crowd changing :lol:

It looks great. Was this song mimed because that doesn't sound live to me?

Guest bluejean

I wonder if the fact that it's filmed in Miami will be mentioned on the cover/back cover. Of course she will say Miami to the crowd in that computerized voice in Revolver "What's up Miaaaami." Unless they edit that out.

Guest groovyguy

I wonder if the fact that it's filmed in Miami will be mentioned on the cover/back cover. Of course she will say Miami to the crowd in that computerized voice in Revolver "What's up Miaaaami." Unless they edit that out.

...was filmed primarily in Miami as well as other locations.

Guest Rachelle of London

I have no idea how you guys pick up which show its from and notice the crowd changing :lol:

It looks great. Was this song mimed because that doesn't sound live to me?

I think GMAYL was always mimed. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that part of the show was always lipped

I think GMAYL was always mimed. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that part of the show was always lipped

Thats correct!

And on this clip they made it to sound live! Hehe

It's gonna say that on the cover?

they better! i can already foresee the drama queens & debby downers who went to the miami shows say "but the audience walked out what is this? they photoshopped people in the miami crowds!!!" and all that nonsense lol

Guest groovyguy

they better! i can already foresee the drama queens & debby downers who went to the miami shows say "but the audience walked out what is this? they photoshopped people in the miami crowds!!!" and all that nonsense lol

Some fans out there are already saying:

"Most of the wide stage shots to show the full drama of the show are not from Miami.."

"Madonna didn't have back screens in Miami´s concerts, if they appear in the official concert video is a big LIE... !"

It's fantastic but i'm not convinced about the vocals... This one was always mimed so I do wonder how much they're gonna alter the ones where she does sing live...

I agree with a poster above that said the intense dance portion does not capture Madge at her best. That leg going up should've been on film is a miracle of mankind and should've been made the cut!!!!

edit: oh, i watched it again, it IS there, but it's shot from the back - i guess it's just a matter of taste then.